!Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Just discuss stuff in here.

Re: !Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Postby Crusherz » 30 Jan 2019 14:56

Miz wrote:Typical Sm main , playing the most wheelchair classe on Aion and try put down plate , classic , since i playing Sm , Chant , glad , temp , gunner , etc etc i can say w/o doubt this classe is an insult for Aion gameplay , when you can just Afk fear with a single classe . nothing more to argue

BTW i took POWERBOOK ratio about this argue , still saying she don't know a shit about game .

yes yes u play all classes but even on your main ones there were people to win vs you in mirror duels on server with 200 ppl online, we all know that thank you.

so you failed hard in your argumentation trying to put other ppl down for something you are wrong about yourself and ofc you won't delete yourself after such a shameful post where u provide false info? this just proves that your words are nothing and aren't worth taking into consideration
Crusherz

Character: Crusherz

Postby Miz » 30 Jan 2019 14:57

Mishat wrote:Powerbook helped you as much as this last argument of yours that shows how biased you are, being butthurt by a class, then claiming I'm the biased one for asking 1 skill to have a bit higher CD than it currently has heh

Since you not anymore working as Voice of player but with your own interest i have nothing to say anymore , your argue is shit , your game knowedge is too nothing more , get back to your event , you are talented for that , try to fix good rule on KOR by asking VETERAN like Ecto then everything is fine i'm done thx .
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Demonicsouls » 30 Jan 2019 14:58

@myz Well I'm just pointing out some perspectives so we don't end up with a near-blind change if anything were to be.

That said, I won't pretend that using agonizing is harder than timing a perfect aoe fear even on kromede, because it isn't, quite the opposite.

Also, Dissenter traps have always been a problematic thing on this server and will continue to be because they're just buggy as fuck even now. They're not always instant and sometimes dont proc at all or very late and its been like this since 4.x with varied circumstances.

If it was down to me i'd say that traps should go by 2m laydown range and "explode" at a 5m radius to targets within range (6-7m total proc range). They have 0.2-0.5s cast when exploding which should allow for leaps to avoid effects. Should be killable, with aoes or using attacks while having hide1 eye or similar and AoE traps proc their effects at a 10m radius from the proc-ed target. Of course, thats probably incorrect in some places
Dear conscience,

This game is full of idiots. Don't degrade yourself to their level.

Regards,
Subconscience
Demonicsouls
Dedicated

Character: Hid

Postby Miz » 30 Jan 2019 14:59

here we go for 1v1 bullshit Ego , Won't start in that game bcs Muted win more blabla Muted > Dissenter ok thanks , try with someone else but not me , and wasn't false information compared to Formula i explained to myshat , this was false information not mine
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Crusherz » 30 Jan 2019 15:00

Miz wrote:here we go for 1v1 bullshit Ego , Won't start in that game bcs Muted win more blabla Muted > Dissenter ok thanks , try with someone else but not me , and wasn't false information compared to Formula i explained to myshat , this was false information not mine

muted didn't win more vs me, i can ask him to write here for you, but since you aren't gonna delete yourself and never answer for your words, you're only blabla, it's pointless right?
Crusherz

Postby Miz » 30 Jan 2019 15:03

No reason to do it , Being frustrated Because High ping ranger ( Nancy ) and Fate still fck you in BG even with bard / SM :lol: isn't my problem also tashugi as i heard hihi , so well asking for any custom because she can't do a shit vs , it's what i call '' own interest '' , Custom should be make by the % Feedback communauty argue , fear is the best exemple to resume it because sometimes even majority are shit and make no sense to Implement

And PS i don't give a fck about your win ratio , no time to mess with random SM ahk script transformation , we don't have same value of game didn't pick op classe and actually can play well any classe thx .
Last edited by Miz on 30 Jan 2019 15:06, edited 1 time in total.
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Crusherz » 30 Jan 2019 15:05

OK so just last 2 pages u failed hard 2 times in a row and still think it's normal to spam false info and act arrogant with 0 responsibility for your words. well what to say, typical plate argumentation level here
Crusherz

Postby Miz » 30 Jan 2019 15:06

Crusherz wrote:OK so just last 2 pages u failed hard 2 times in a row and still think it's normal to spam false info and act arrogant with 0 responsibility for your words. well what to say, typical plate argumentation level here

Failed hard what ? explain , Only myshat failed with Healing boost

Got jebaited by powerbook so what wow ? https://imgur.com/a/0iOSz5j then i take good ratio and aswell i find it , i don't get the point , not like i'm saying Healing base is same as HB ratio % bonus :lol:
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Crusherz » 30 Jan 2019 15:11

explain? first time you wrote totally wrong numbers on fear duration and when u were proposed to delete yourself after such arrogant false talk, u just ignored, after such things no decent person should waste a second of their time talking to you
second time you wrote muted wins more against me but he can confirm himself that it's not true and once again you can't take responsibility for your words
third time you write about ahk script which i don't have, only things i use are corsair macros on normal skills and no ahk/no macro on transformation buttons, but it's normal that plate players switching 1 transform per 30 sec at best find my switch speed impossible to achieve manually, thank you
Crusherz

Postby Miz » 30 Jan 2019 15:16

Mishat wrote:Indeed. Clerics and bards have 75% heals and chanter 50%,if agonising decreases healing by 50%,we are technically healing only 25% and 0% in chanters case.

This is the real false information , explained already with previously number , Asking for a nerf about something you don't know is ridiculous , Your 1v1 EGO i don't give a fck , and Whisper warned you about that right or maybe she lie also ? ))) https://imgur.com/a/htUe1HZ

Atleast you figured what trigger log :lol: https://imgur.com/a/mumCD7t

Crusherz wrote:explain? first time you wrote totally wrong numbers on fear duration and when u were proposed to delete yourself after such arrogant false talk,

When did i ask say i gonna delete myself '' If '' , you are the pro one for false information with myshat , Best Duo eu in any case :roll:
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Mishat » 30 Jan 2019 15:24

That just proves he's faster both mentally and in game than you are since he figured it all out, I mean you're rather complimenting him than insulting him
Mishat
EU Staff

Character: Asuna

Postby Crusherz » 30 Jan 2019 15:27

she warned me about what again? that sometimes when people switch transforms some bug happens? i can do it without macros and other players did it as well while testing, it's not my fault the logs register some bugs even without any ahk/scripts/hacks/cheats
and yeah ofc i figured what the bug was about after they asked me how it works and what? how does any of this put me down?
maybe i said something like this

Miz wrote:The chance to resist this magic is low. 45% cd DURATION PVP so more like 6.05 to 9.9 sec duration pvp depending of RNG proc another fact you don't even know Fear duration by playing all day with sm :lol: how fun .

accusing people and then just ignoring like usual knowing u can blabla any bullshit and people might forget?) this isn't a chat where u can spam crap, this is a forum with post history so it doesn't work the way you want
Crusherz

Postby Miz » 30 Jan 2019 15:29

Nothing to argue anymore , go learn Basic things IG then make any suggestion about game balance , or maybe stay at your position and focus on super easy suggestion and not complex one when you don't know a shit what you talking about @myshat , GL hf i'm done for today was fun reading that bullshit healing anyways , but atleast ik you learn fast so next time you gonna create a SUPAAAA post with good information , fck yeah !

And call your Dog yukky to get back in his Pokeball , he is annoying abit , have fun dude .
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Crusherz » 30 Jan 2019 15:30

yeah go learn basic things like fear duration before saying "you dont even know ahahahaha lol how fun smiley" b4 suggesting something
also go ask some other people to quote something against me cuz u aren't good at arguments yourself and need a lot of assistance
Crusherz

Postby wushulegend » 30 Jan 2019 16:02

this isnt a trashtalk forum btw
wushulegend

Character: Leewah

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion