Postby Harboe » 30 Jan 2019 07:45

Sick burn.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Re: !Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Postby Miz » 30 Jan 2019 08:23

Harboe wrote:Sick burn.

Anything wrong with my exemple ;) ? or maybe should i take Theory -100% healing decrease look very smart .

Mishat wrote: Clerics and bards have 75% heals and chanter 50%,if agonising decreases healing by 50%,we are technically healing only 25% and 0% in chanters case.
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby elaine » 30 Jan 2019 08:26

Miz wrote:
Anything wrong with my exemple ;) ? or maybe should i take Theory -100% healing decrease look very smart

I think it was approximation of ur commemt and directed at someone else ;)
elaine
EU Staff

Character: Whisper

Postby Phu » 30 Jan 2019 08:27

Harboe wrote:Sick burn.

Great now he's egoboosted thru the roof.

@miz I can see ur ggenglish when schooling GMs - ugg
Phu
EU Staff

Character: Phuh

Postby Miz » 30 Jan 2019 08:31

That was personnal a bit yes , from someone trying find solution about IG balance , ignoring things like this just nvm , i prefer person like ECTO who manage this since i noticed he know a lot about what he talking about . i don't main healer then i won't heal , stupid exemple thanks .

But nvm it will get turn as offense anyways , i give up , i just play bye .

Myz wrote:no offense right to freedom of expression i didn't trashed you by saying you have no knowledge about game sadly it's just fact ) Like ECTO and SHIELDER maybe we should have good suggestion from Staff side and less stupid KOR with rule like not allow Daevanion when any clerc can do whole kor because damage are way too low for kill them.
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Miz » 30 Jan 2019 08:39

Add legendary and ultimate "OFFENSE TYPE ONLY" manastones (Manastone: Physical Attack +21, Manastone: Crit Strike +82, etc.)

Btw for get back on topic very smart idea to add this , guess a better Crit / Phys , Mag attack Cap cannot be that bad with actual '' healer domination '' .
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Phu » 30 Jan 2019 09:15

it's a double edged sword though, remember as your damage will increase, a healer's damage will too :)
Phu
EU Staff

Character: Phuh

Postby Drill » 30 Jan 2019 10:46

Add legendary and ultimate "OFFENSE TYPE ONLY" manastones (Manastone: Physical Attack +21, Manastone: Crit Strike +82, etc.)

This is such a bad ideea that will only boost some classes to an even more unfair point. Just give chanter more atk right ? they already have the survive with curtain/ward and broken daevanion heals ...so I only see that as a boost to chanters . Magick atk /crit again will benefit the healing classes such as bard and cleric more than the non healing classes.

Oh well just checked who came with this ideea and it was pusss (who complains that as sm you cant dispell bard's fear/sleep rezist that easy anymore) :failfish:
Drill
Dedicated

Character: AetherTech

Postby wushulegend » 30 Jan 2019 10:56

in that case just make kaisanel available XD
wushulegend

Character: Leewah

Postby Mishat » 30 Jan 2019 10:58

Wait Miz, are you implying " clerics and bards healing is at 75%" isn't the same as "their heals decrease by 25%?

When I said" technically" it was an example of how it should be working by the logic of % reduction

Bard can TECHNICALLY recover that 25% by using their cast heal (15%) and chain (10%) and that's exactly why I think their healing should be decreased to 50% healing.

A cleric also has noble grace (50%) but it has 3m CD vs Agonising arrow (50% decrease on healing) with 24 sec CD lasting 12 sec, so TECHNICALLY it has 12 sec CD in the very end, cuz balanced
Mishat
EU Staff

Character: Asuna

Postby Harboe » 30 Jan 2019 12:43

No class has their healing reduced by 25% or 50%.

The effectiveness of Healing Boost is reduced for the classes and it's exactly like Miz explained. That means the base heal is completely unaffected. The only thing that the custom nerf affects is how much additional healing you do, the more Healing Boost you have.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Miz » 30 Jan 2019 12:49

Phu wrote:it's a double edged sword though, remember as your damage will increase, a healer's damage will too :)

You got the point probably not the best solution yeah

@Drill well yeah and there is noway to make manastone available for only some specific classe , in this way people will complain blabla why i can't use those stone as chant etc etc . guess it's isn't good idea finally since it will benefit healer damage too .

@Myshat Trust me if your "Base heal" was nerfed instead of HB effectiveness as i explained previously guess no one should play Chant with a -50% ratio , Means Protection Spell 1601 per tic only , OOF but it should be deserved in view of the current situation , with a less %
like 20% or so but way too hard to adjust anyways .
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Prariez » 30 Jan 2019 13:10

(Typing on phone)
Kinda bothers me how this server can never decide whether Ranger is either "too weak" or "too strong" based on its output usually focused on top tier users as opposed to generally speaking. Also amazes me how the complaints about agonizing, which is rangers only dominant reason for usage in this patch is subject to unreasonable "balancing" ideas when its pretty much the only counter to healing classes even despite their nerfs.

Lets add a bit of perspective:
Regardless of triple jumpshot cover (which IS counterable by one simple method which I'm honestly surprised ya'll havent figured out yet AND is only producable using ahk/macro or up to 25ms) and agonizing's effect, rangers still require up to 3min plus to kill any healer class in 1v1 unless you proc a significant amount of rng or have the ultimate timing to cover>agonizing debuff). Still not a guarantee 100% win either if opponent knows their stuff. Useless argument. Bard can wait for the cover and press dispel and boom, youre safe (can even be done if the bard is being covered itself due to the delayed nature of their dispels). Sms have a dispel with earth pet too, that+pot and cover gone.

These "overpowered dps" allogations are interesting considering it only exists on squishy cloth classes or buffless targets. Ranger also can't out dps any good healer class on its own unless healer is cc'd, even with agonising up (unless said target is starter geared, doesnt know what theyre doing or the ranger once again procs a considerable amount of rng). Resulted in several stalemate bgs because of this.

Lets not forget, if target uses any form of pdef stones, ranger stands no chance of dealing significant damage, even a ranger stacking pdef itself turns into a tank vs other physical classes. This "overpowered dps" only comes when partnered with another player (usually sm - why? because the new soul torrent and spammable vacuum equate to just as much if not more damage than a ranger burst with devotion - ranger just takes the blame because it has a counter to healers and its rise to a top tiered class now makes it apparently hate-able (logic 10/10)). Outside of a devotion+agonizing burst the damage ranger produces is par with other classes and is completely healable.
Not to mention that ranger actually only provides useful damage during the devotion bursts simply because it has to use all of its high damage skills at once with the hope of critting stunning's second chain for guaranteed bonus crit (which oh wait, relies on rng). After that theyre just spamming debuffs, swift arrow or dead shot which barely do more than than an auto attack each unless crit with regular buffs. So this "no cd" is bs, and the no cd pattack buff is roughly equivalent to 200 more damage.. so much damage ikr.

Ranger has essentially been reverted to a 2.7 style where its a glass cannon and deals a shitton of damage to kill before being killed. Yes its faceroll and dishes out high damage but only while full buffing which is to be expected, otherwise its mediocre.

The only thing thats broken about this class is the fact that crit rates are retarded. You proc as much crits in a pattack set than using a crit set (the difference is like 2-3 crits) depending on the class youre fighting. Its exactly why 99% of ranger just roll full phys attack for the constant bonus dmg making the crit damage procs gloriously high.

Regardless, if you want a truly broken class to look at lets hate on bard because that is a class that literally has everything in its tool kit (every single cc, heals like a cleric, several resistance buffs, several shields, high damage, both types of dispel) hence the rerollers. :roll:

Isnt it time to stop being sheep and jumping on the "omg x class is op" bandwagon while running with the same classes you cry about, like wheres the logic? Ranger is easily counterable and always will be even with its buff in this patch and is damn near useless when focused properly (oh hey maybe consider this? Won vs top tier premades just because of this but oh well). Most classes are reasonably well balanced when it comes to BGs, since that is what all of this is really about, apart sorc and templar.
Prariez

Postby wushulegend » 30 Jan 2019 13:25

AT is weak
wushulegend

Character: Leewah

Postby Miz » 30 Jan 2019 13:40

Because actually some people Run for their own interest that dude @Prairiez resume well sadly my english is too bad for a long argumentation like this .

And yeah i repeat again some people Run for their own interest , I run for the global community when i say nerf shit because it's a feedback i got from many player Sometimes it's wrong but who care still Player to Staff Communication , yes i communicated with them before doing any post , surprise surprise im not that egoist .

Let's imagine if this happen also on staff tier . Just imagine , let's being subjective ;)
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion