!Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Just discuss stuff in here.

Re: !Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Postby AbyssWalker » 26 Dec 2018 10:52

temp is op, temp is bast, temp is as stronk as an AT, but I see only 2 templars in the top 100 ladder. nice rofls. go play 1v1/trashduel in 2018(2019) and talk about gg templars.

but the funny thing is that bards / gladiators and other classes that have received incredible gains in this garbage patch write about "strong" templars
AbyssWalker

Character: noob

Postby Miz » 26 Dec 2018 14:01

I played templar after age and won every match up even clerc and chant except bard way too hard if they run heal also that fact burst is way too crit dépendant temp miss a bit damage only .

I won every match up as glad since classe is low tier to middle tier then with great timing you can brain absolutely everything. I use skill restriction as well , no redbuff and no msup vs classe like sorc gun etc .

Even if my actual main (glad) destroy everything i still stopped because this patch have nothing fun in group aspect , wont talk about 1v1 because Im basically a group / ow player never picked a classe for the strong 1v1 aspect ( hater gonna hate ) and Temp was for sure one of the most carry classe in group meta before , now its all about run with sm bard and ranger for agonizing arrow nothing fun at all great dps aren't rewarded bcs too much outheal seeya in 6.5 best suggestion ))
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Gameboy » 26 Dec 2018 17:53

arcanee wrote:So this guy is saying that allegedly Templar still wins every class except heal classes, so Heal classes are too broken cuz he cant win them

And thats a fact, i'm not talking about me you moron but about templar in general. Have u seen shielder or Lund playing templar in 6.2 ? No, cuz you was busy killing turtle ungeared templars in retail and u talk like you know shit about notaion.
I didnt say that templar destroy every other class but i said that it can bit any other class except healing class and again thats a fact.
I know we had a lot of braindead classes previous patchs, i know that templar was braindead in 4.8.. I know that people qq every new patch but sorry dude we never had this autism before. And thats what healing classes players and staff didnt understand yet. They think we just crying as every patch while it's completly different. The active players droped like crazy in 6.2 and they all say that healing classes are braindamaged (and somehow all low tier ppl now who play healingclasses try to argu while they dont know shit "ex : you").
As a templar main if i had to choose btw boosting my class or nerfing healing classes i would take the nerf.
Here is what i think about templars matchups in 1v1 :
Templar vs sorcerer : templar favored 100 % (personnally i even duel sorcerers without ud in 6.2 and its still templar favored a bit)
Templar vs sm : i would say 50/50 depends on how players plays their class.
Templar vs bard : bard favored 1000 % cuz low cd sleep and too much healing/run. And also cuz its a class played by girls or unskilled faggots since release (fact)
Templar vs ranger : templar favored 75 %
Templar vs sin : 50/50
Templar vs gunner : templar favored
Templar vs priest : priest favored 10000 %
Templar vs at : after some duels vs shielders AT i would say 50/50 if the at plays without brain dead skills like bulwark etc
Templar vs glad : glad favored 75 %

Tbh arcanee i think you should just stop writting in suggestion thread cuz i remember you are the one who asked for no custom balance , you also asked to remove healingboost nerf after the low % boost that we got with Ora and Torial's theorycrafting, you asked for upgraded stigma while completly ignore how the game works (i mean just looking at your videos losing with msup and mres also to sorcerers in 5.x we completly understand that you have no knowledge about the game), honestly i think server dies because of people like you.

abysswalker wrote:I see only 2 templars in the top 100 ladder

Ladder never meant something, just get a spiritmaster and you are ready to get your top 10 easilly. Also there are just few templars who play actively.

Back to Ecto's suggestion about healing boost / fear nerf.
We had anerf on bodyguards and grap on gathering BGs why not a nerf on those too ?
Gameboy
Officer

Character: Dawnwing

Postby Miew » 29 Dec 2018 13:34

Is it possible that we get Slot Stone Bundle instead of the unpacked Slot Stones as reward in Jotun? Would make it easier to farm those.

Miew Spiritmaster :3
Miew

Character: Miew

Postby AbyssWalker » 29 Dec 2018 14:27

Gameboy wrote:Ladder never meant something, just get a spiritmaster and you are ready to get your top 10 easilly. Also there are just few templars who play actively.

why not play? you do not know? I know.bcs templar is currently the weakest class in all aspects of the game (along with the sorc). And your analysis (written above) is full of garbage. You absolutely do not understand the game in which you play or specifically find yourself the weakest opponents.

The ladder means a lot, because it very clearly reflects which classes are strong and how strong, but in 10 years of playing it is difficult to understand, right?

you can not even respond to this post, because I'm not interested in reading the game analytics from one of the weakest players. have a good day on the forum.
AbyssWalker

Character: noob

Postby Gameboy » 29 Dec 2018 17:00

AbyssWalker wrote:The ladder means a lot, because it very clearly reflects which classes are strong and how strong, but in 10 years of playing it is difficult to understand, right?

"i know", no dude you don't know shit xD or you probably just couldn't play templar so you think it's weak. Again, and sadly the only good templars who played it actively in 6.x are Lund and Shielder, on a good hand templar is a good class with an infinty combo of CCs.

If the ladder reflects which classes are strong, So sorcerer was OP in 5.x ? I can remember how many sorcerers we had on top ladder. does that mean sorcerer was an OP class?
Last edited by Gameboy on 30 Dec 2018 22:30, edited 1 time in total.
Gameboy
Officer

Postby yukifireee » 29 Dec 2018 21:41

im cleric main and i agree that the heal is too broken compared to the dmg ratio. We are also slaves of buffs in this Patch. after our buffs are gone we are pretty much useless (except a few classes) So I really hope that 6.5 (rebalance of the skills) and 7.0 (heal nerf) will bring back some balance to notaion
yukifireee

Character: Yukifire

Postby Drill » 29 Dec 2018 23:11

Sorry for offtopic
Ladder doesn't mean shit because the game cant be balanced around 1v1 or 3v3 or 6v6 . BG are usually 3v3 so it just favors some classes like sm bard nothing more..it means nothing . Sm was always strong and bard started to become strong after release (cant remember the patch..)

Maybe restricting double heal classes such as cleric + bard or chanter+bard to only 1 per group will help other classes compete aswell in the BG ladder who knows (imb4 someone saying that I never touch bgs and why i suggest something like that blablabla)
Drill
Dedicated

Character: AetherTech

Postby Bluesun » 30 Dec 2018 00:03

My suggestion concerns normal team battlegrounds.
Could damage determine which team won the round in case of a draw just like in the solo one?
It's quite annoying to have draw matches because both team don't have enough damage to kill the other one since healing is out of control in this patch.
Thanks
Bluesun

Character: Kamiel

Postby yukifireee » 01 Jan 2019 04:41

first post 2019 <33
yukifireee

Postby ahmedtag » 02 Jan 2019 17:29

i think its time to change the open world map..... maybe Brusthonin or veretron i know those maps got removed but maybe you can bring them because lakrum is a very annoying map to navigate trough
ahmedtag

Character: Vert

Postby Harboe » 02 Jan 2019 20:59

ahmedtag wrote:maybe Brusthonin or veretron i know those maps got removed

Lol.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Atia » 03 Jan 2019 08:37

Antizerg system under Agent!

Suggestion:
Please change the antizerg system under the agent. If any agent dies turn on the ponies.

Reason:
Now there is no balance between the factions. Asmos allways get zerg from elyos under Agent.

Have A Nice Day.
Atia

Character: Atia

Postby Gameboy » 04 Jan 2019 02:30

Atia wrote:Antizerg system under Agent!

Suggestion:
Please change the antizerg system under the agent. If any agent dies turn on the ponies.

Reason:
Now there is no balance between the factions. Asmos allways get zerg from elyos under Agent.

Have A Nice Day.

How about no? you already want to make siege a true PVE and let it as it was in previous patchs. NOW LET AGENT AT IT WAS ASWELL.
Gameboy
Officer

Postby yukifireee » 06 Jan 2019 14:54

I think Poeta would be a great ffa map because everyone has played a lvl 1-9 elyos and 99$% would agree that the map is cool looking
yukifireee

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion