Post your ingame QQ encounters here

Just discuss stuff in here.

Re: Post your ingame QQ encounters here

Postby SaintNoel » 25 Oct 2020 13:35

Accidentally hit this pro zerger persona in base when I meant to hit someone dueling ... and this followed...

Still haven't gotten my duel... or "a" duel infact.. delusional!
SaintNoel

Character: wakanda

Postby AndromedaGalaxy » 26 Jan 2021 04:27

I got banned from the Not aion Discord Serveur for posting this photographic. I am now quitting this place. doo doo sorcs and sm with groupie runs server now. edging all pvp crack addicts with an event being teased that never comes to fruition .
AndromedaGalaxy

Character: Andromeda

Postby Gameboy » 29 Jan 2021 19:27

Gameboy
Officer

Character: Dawnwing

Postby crevitmear » 30 Jan 2021 00:55

dawnwing..... unlike you i have pvp vs pvp ... not pvp vs pve spec cleric (sac power no heal) bcz pve agrint even on ow map... imagine uploading this when in recharger you've never won me once #revengebaby #revengepedowing

take a look :)

you eventually blocked me after using iron in duel so you afked in stone.... (for pvp cleric) lmk when ur interested in pvp vs pvp..

do i upload more 1v1s you dont know about :) ofc on .recharger map no one cares about OW content... hmu babez

QQ portion: I would be really embarassed to die to a pve spec (essence/stigma) cleric as a pvp spectemplar who used knowledge/mr in 5.8... templar > dps cleric 5.8 . show me a PVE spec cleric winning pvp spec templar you can't name one. it's pretty sad that tomorrow when i follow up showing you declining and running inside stone after you used iron when i didn't blind how sad and bad you really are , i didnt even get half way hp at that last battle (pvp spec) plz learn to play.......

QQ: p2: your only win is pve spec, that's embarassing. yes i died. no one is perfect.... but your only win..... only wins...... is pve spec..... thats actually embarassing..... and it was on ow map with pve event....... that's the fact of it all.... wasn't even recharger XDDDD

MAlding kiddo. your 20 something using spongebob memes and bald references bcz ur friends with pedo besh, prob why you still fuck 15 yr olds bcz 15yr oldz watch spongebob. so fking cringe.

#qq over
crevitmear

Character: myself

Postby abhiitiwarii516 » 02 Apr 2022 16:31

This probably was the biggest bullcrap I ever had in whisper on !Aion, I still have no clue wtf was up with this guy. o_O

mobdro
abhiitiwarii516

Postby crevitmear » 09 Apr 2022 01:46

abhiitiwarii516 wrote:This probably was the biggest bullcrap I ever had in whisper on !Aion, I still have no clue wtf was up with this guy. o_O

mobdro

Did you forget to upload the picture or are we suppose to use our imaginations :lol:
crevitmear

Character: myself

Postby WolfRavenHeart12 » 10 Apr 2022 00:27

Bruh this died off
WolfRavenHeart12

Previous

Return to General Discussion