Synapse Availability on serveur

Just discuss stuff in here.

Synapse Availability on serveur

Postby SuzyLuu » 06 Mar 2021 20:19

Hello assasinsators and other playeurs of 7.5,

Why do ppl synapse on a 10yr old game. Havent u learned ur binds by now?!! It just sucs. As a mormon I cannot use synapse as the bible teaches me to put in the hard work to receive virtue, how is this fair!? Are religions left out in notaion?? Plz make this a safe space for equality
SuzyLuu

Character: Helloue

Re: Synapse Availability on serveur

Postby MIGRANTFIRE » 07 Mar 2021 20:11

idi nahui williams u smell
MIGRANTFIRE

Character: OFCVSWHO

Postby NicoleWalker » 07 Mar 2021 21:55

Hi C where have you been?!
NicoleWalker

Character: Grenadine

Postby Gameboy » 16 Mar 2021 00:51

Honestly, synapse isn't that op, unlike ahk where you can actually SCRIPT and connect your SCRIPT TO THE LOG FILE, you can do many shit with it.
Synapse is faster click to move, turbo key. and i don't see why people shouldn't use their keyboard/mouse softwares while they can and they are allowed to do it.
in any game there is Synapse users, I'm playing Valorant and apex legends one of the most competitive fps games atm and people use no recoil macros.
on BnS Esports tournament you are allowed to bring your own keyboard.
Gameboy
Officer

Character: Dawnwing

Postby MariahCarey » 30 May 2021 19:14

Gameboy wrote:Honestly, synapse isn't that op, unlike ahk where you can actually SCRIPT and connect your SCRIPT TO THE LOG FILE, you can do many shit with it.
Synapse is faster click to move, turbo key. and i don't see why people shouldn't use their keyboard/mouse softwares while they can and they are allowed to do it.
in any game there is Synapse users, I'm playing Valorant and apex legends one of the most competitive fps games atm and people use no recoil macros.
on BnS Esports tournament you are allowed to bring your own keyboard.

EU? and need ahk? Did you not get proper baby formula growing up? Slow brain? I hear Adderall helps...
MariahCarey

Character: M

Postby Utamouk » 24 Jun 2021 16:02

I get why its easy to use macro/ahk/synapse but thats not actually YOU doing work. Its still an abuse of a function/program and you're not really doing anything at all. Sure, script or synapse all you want but don't talk behind robot codes... atleast the other player respects themselves enough to not turn into a wannabee Korean gamer.
Utamouk

Character: Uwuohzaqudkcw

Postby HannahMontana » 20 Oct 2021 02:29

Anyone who uses that shit is a bot I'm sorry. like l2p wibba....
HannahMontana

Character: Plateplayer

Return to General Discussion