The voice acting

Just discuss stuff in here.

The voice acting

Postby Kironel » 07 Oct 2020 05:54

Hello there! I have a problem with the voice acting in the game. I have downloaded Aion GameForge client as required. But the voice acting is all in Korean:). I'd like to hear English voices. And I don't really understand why there's Korean voice acting in EU client. What should I do?
P.S. I've opened the new topic in General Discussion, becouse in the Support there are only old messages and I'm uncertain if anybody answer it. Thanks.
Kironel

Character: Kironel

Re: The voice acting

Postby SaintNoel » 07 Oct 2020 14:38

Dearest Kironel,

This just means your game data is set to PRO. Sadly once a korean always a korean so i recommend you go to Hogwarts of languagecraft and translations to understand this byproduct of untouchable skill power.

I hope this finds you well,

, Wakanda
SaintNoel

Character: wakanda

Postby Hydro » 08 Oct 2020 17:11

Kironel wrote:I'd like to hear English voices.

+1
Hydro

Character: Meranda

Postby Kironel » 09 Oct 2020 16:12

SaintNoel wrote:Dearest Kironel,

This just means your game data is set to PRO. Sadly once a korean always a korean so i recommend you go to Hogwarts of languagecraft and translations to understand this byproduct of untouchable skill power.

, Wakanda

I've learned how to switch the voice acting language. So you can go back to your Hogwarts Fool School
Kironel

Character: Kironel

Postby SaintNoel » 15 Oct 2020 16:37

Kironel wrote:
SaintNoel wrote:Dearest Kironel,

, Wakanda

I've learned how to switch the voice acting language. So you can go back to your Hogwarts Fool School

ok! jokes on you I just learned a new spell!
:heyguys:
SaintNoel

Character: wakanda

Return to General Discussion