Directional Guidance for noobs

Just discuss stuff in here.

Directional Guidance for noobs

Postby WorstSMeasiestAion » 24 Jun 2020 16:58

Hewwo :3 My name is RIGATORIIIIIIIIiiii and i will assist u in wt to do on aiyon for PvPos

First, I must formally introdooce myself! Henlo! I am from <View Paradise> legion! Formerly 5.8 best known producer of scripts and ahks while simultaneously reaching the #1 role-play award by none other GM Pikachu! I will insertion a snippit of what my legion does when we hear someone tell a membre all we do is roleplay! best tingz is we sniped right out of BG, we waited.. kachow pew pewwwwww :3 XXDDDD haha boy was this guy soOOOOOoo DEADD XDDDD didnt knhow what hit him!
(sent in by request for informationtive guide not me)
Star player: Lori-Cora <3 BESTIES XDDDDD .ripple .talk .chat .cleanse .alt3 .fffffffffff. 3333333. 444444.444444.44444 .XDDD

okay enough about us and our GLORY! now we must get on to favorite thing. BGS! now i know what you are thinking. "haha BGs? EASY!! just pew pew and win duhh"

- I have wings next to my name so i know what to do and how to win!
1. download autohotkey
2. set up ripple/cleanse scripts or any other that will halp you become more non-hooman
3. listen carefully... this is what makes or breaks top 10 on EU.. ready? okay :D *most important* RIG bg ladders!! not like in 2016 few well known players got BANNED for it XDDD and 1 of them eve- nvm XDDD
since i have deleteded my files from moons ago we will move on to next topic for you to become a PRO:
.Recharger
&& Many of the players there seem like a pro, but don't freight! all are self proclaimed! just catch them in OW zerging or teaming in deathmatch!! fREe winners !! :33 Here are 2 samples below of .recharger nooblets in OW!
(sent in request not me)
EXTRA content: A fan of mine after following guide

This is what they are normally like in hometown!

Last is PVE! best PVE event to do is Anoha!!! currently is not working in 7.5 but do not worry! If you carrry (sadly u r not me) this is what you will see after killing robot!

I know it is confusing to be a pro, very simple guide! no explanation needed to fill in shortcuts please listen follow me on instragam. ty for the readings and waste time!

-riga !!!
WorstSMeasiestAion

Character: kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Re: Directional Guidance for noobs

Postby Alleluya » 24 Jun 2020 17:16

hang urself william
Alleluya

Postby WorstSMeasiestAion » 24 Jun 2020 17:38

Alleluya wrote:hang urself william

Hi ! Clarifying name is Riga! I generally do not reply to fans as it can get messy but was urgent!

Hope you and mother cow find peace!
WorstSMeasiestAion

Postby Alleluya » 24 Jun 2020 17:40

imagine being enough brain damaged to have multiple acc and using them to answer to ur own post
Alleluya

Postby Gameboy » 14 Aug 2020 14:07

Hold'on i don't even have Aion on my PC??????? is that old?
Gameboy
Officer

Character: Dawnwing

Postby WorstSMeasiestAion » 16 Aug 2020 15:40

Gameboy wrote:Hold'on i don't even have Aion on my PC??????? is that old?

Hmmm.... nope! this was taken the day this was posted... someone must have taken your name!!!! uwu
WorstSMeasiestAion

Postby gladi201 » 25 Aug 2020 06:59

"ThIs WaS tAkEn ThE dAy ThIs WaS pOsTeD" imagine saying that when clearly its 5.8, scrolls and map give it away retard, imagine hiding name but cant even manage to do that https://i.imgur.com/DZJNF4W.png
gladi201

Character: Koreanpicasso

Postby WorstSMeasiestAion » 25 Aug 2020 15:26

gladi201 wrote:"ThIs WaS tAkEn ThE dAy ThIs WaS pOsTeD" imagine saying that when clearly its 5.8, scrolls and map give it away retard, imagine hiding name but cant even manage to do that https://i.imgur.com/DZJNF4W.png

lol i thought you knew...... if you don't remove old features such as candies/old skills former patches/skrolls/ect... you can still use them ONLY if they're in the same spot and same keybind... lol you've been playing not aion all wrong XDDDDDD :feelsgreatman: :feelsgreatman:
WorstSMeasiestAion

Return to General Discussion