!Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Just discuss stuff in here.

Re: !Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Postby rtx » 26 Feb 2020 00:48

msup stat was supposed to be useless w/o buffs of certain classes and it makes damage low as fk. and strike resist sets aren't even close that good. but yeah, lets make +3-4 stones? why not +1-2 then? +10 archadaeva stones were ok, unlike +10 archadaeva composites
rtx

Postby rtx » 07 Mar 2020 23:47

I guess, it would be fair to nerf hp for sins, when they use mr, like on templars. Because they still can do pretty OP dmg with mr gear.
rtx

Postby Yayo » 16 Mar 2020 15:42

Hello do you think you could set the 6v6 and Dred times as a weekend ones even during week days since theres a lot of quarantine going on?
Yayoo ~ Newlands

Yayo

Character: Yayo

Postby Saigon » 19 Mar 2020 03:00

after jumping back to retail it is just not the same. i miss NA notaion. im sure i cant be the only one? will there be a possible re-boot in the future?
Saigon

Postby IYoummu » 19 Mar 2020 04:15

I asked the same when the server was closed. I got an indirect "no" as answer.
IYoummu

Postby stefyfifis1 » 08 Apr 2020 21:57

Guys , make recharger 2 hours daily or something idk. It completlly destroy the game...They all stay recharger..The ow was so fun when no perma recharger...
stefyfifis1

Character: Breakall

Postby Harboe » 08 Apr 2020 22:18

You don't fix anything by limiting recharger. History is a testament to that. All you do is make people go away.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Gameboy » 24 May 2020 09:05

I told my girlfriend that i'm installing Aion again, she said NO and she wants to force me to play Sims 4 with her.

My suggestion is to make a Housing system, so i can make her play and enjoy the RP with me.
I think Game Master elaine is the most competent on this, and she will totally approve my suggestion.

Tyvm.
Gameboy
Officer

Character: Dawnwing

Postby Jenshi » 24 May 2020 10:56

What's wrong with playing the sims 4.
Jenshi
EU Staff

Character: Jenshi

Postby IYoummu » 25 May 2020 02:15

You should be specific with her if you are talking about Aion or NotAion.
IYoummu

Postby ctr » 25 May 2020 14:02

@Har.
You have the ability to bring back the whole Aion community: Nostalgic, Casual, and even Hardcore players.
By making a new fresh NotAion strongly scripted server from scratch that does include Leveling (Medium rates x3 to x5), Might Shop (Cosmetics, Potions, scrollz.. and no gear) and with a patch roadmap, i.e : (Periode can be changed..)
-Starting with 2.x ( mostly loved by Nostalgic Players), it's PvP map Silentera Canyon (scripted for both Mights and PvP)
-From 4 to 6 months later : (depends...) you can go to 3.x, with the loved map of all Tiamaranta's Eye (also scripted, Sunayaka daily event, Donjons...)
-Then 1 year later you can go to 4.2 - 4.3 With new classes and Katalam maps with scripted camps and forts. events
-Then 8 months later (4.5) or 4.6
-Then 1,5 Year later 4.7 with Akaron map and it's camps
-Then from 1 to 2 Year 4.8 and it's Stigmas changes and beautiful PvP maps
And so on!
A long Term Private Aion server with the NotAion brand.
There are regular private servers out there with a healthy playerbase. which means there are so many players are seeking to play this game like a restart even with the leveling and griding.

That's all!
sorry bad eng.
ctr

Character: Rctw

Postby xanie » 25 May 2020 22:23

ctr wrote:@Har.
You have the ability to bring back the whole Aion community: Nostalgic, Casual, and even Hardcore players.
By making a new fresh NotAion strongly scripted server from scratch that does include Leveling (Medium rates x3 to x5), Might Shop (Cosmetics, Potions, scrollz.. and no gear) and with a patch roadmap, i.e : (Periode can be changed..)
-Starting with 2.x ( mostly loved by Nostalgic Players), it's PvP map Silentera Canyon (scripted for both Mights and PvP)
-From 4 to 6 months later : (depends...) you can go to 3.x, with the loved map of all Tiamaranta's Eye (also scripted, Sunayaka daily event, Donjons...)
-Then 1 year later you can go to 4.2 - 4.3 With new classes and Katalam maps with scripted camps and forts. events
-Then 8 months later (4.5) or 4.6
-Then 1,5 Year later 4.7 with Akaron map and it's camps
-Then from 1 to 2 Year 4.8 and it's Stigmas changes and beautiful PvP maps
And so on!
A long Term Private Aion server with the NotAion brand.
There are regular private servers out there with a healthy playerbase. which means there are so many players are seeking to play this game like a restart even with the leveling and griding.

That's all!
sorry bad eng.

Do you even realize the amount of work Harboe would have to put in in order to do that? LOL He's only one man and he's said plenty of times he doesn't have as much time as before to take care of the server... It seems people are undermining how time consuming it is to take care of a whole ass server by yourself.
Also it's worth nothing the community has asked many times for an old-school server and we actually got 2! 4.6 and 5.8. And yet both have died within months because you simply have to come to terms with the fact that Aion is not that new anymore and people get bored of it pretty fast.
You're talking about adding no gear so that people can grind, etc. Would that really be Not Aion though? This server has always been about Pvp.. Making it so people can farm gear easily so they don't have to be shat on by people with endgear like on retail. If you want such a server, I bet there are maaany out there giving you just what you're asking for. It was good while it lasted but I think we have to be realistic now. :)
xanie

Postby Lovecraft » 26 May 2020 17:10

xanie wrote:we actually got 2! 4.6 and 5.8

There was no 4.6 serv. What we found here instead of it - was born dead cuz of free might, erased recharger, bad shop and etc. Few more days - and it died completely.
But what happened with 5.8 - it's mystery to me. This time Harb did great work, serv is very good. Almost everybody was satisfied for looong time (in comprasion to broken from the start 4.6). And looks like suddenly someone somehow brainwashed all of NotAion's community to make them drop this fine serv without any real reason. Only superhumans like me escaped this cruel fate.
Lovecraft

Character: Daniel

Postby IYoummu » 27 May 2020 06:12

I did leave notaion because the 5.8 server is in another location, so i have even more lag than before and i simply can't play with this speed. Probably many people like me that live in America thought the same and did the same. Without the american people the european people got a hole in the heart, growing with the time.

I am talking about the continent btw, not the country.

I don't suggest changing server location because i can't know if it is possible or cheap, specially with the quarantine, but if it is viable it can be a good try.
IYoummu

Postby Harboe » 27 May 2020 07:26

It appears you don't recall the motivation for moving the server to a different host: we were getting pounded so hard with DDoS attacks which was destroying the active population on the server. Had we not switched, Not Aion would have been died back in January.

Point being: it wasn't even a choice. It was something we simply had to do.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion