!Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Just discuss stuff in here.

Re: !Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Postby Hermione » 23 Oct 2018 02:36

You probably didn’t read or understand what I said, I said I completed PvP dailies, I didn’t even do PvE. I got my gears with PvP in a week with 2-3 hours of gameplay per day. You can easily make a gear set per week, I just started working on my 4th gear set for my bard. I got all bard skill skins, Legend title, mount, sidekick, minion, gears and wings full of skins and remodels in just 3 weeks. You get like 100 might by just going to battlegrounds and it takes 5 minutes. People should focus completing their dailies instead of Q.Q on Slot Boxes. Starter gear is already competitive...
Hermione

Character: Hermione

Postby Hermione » 26 Oct 2018 14:57

Is it possible to add more candies to the shop? It's very boring to use the same candies over and over again.

Also, can you add B and C minionite stones to the shop? I want to evolve them to 4 but I can't because the one in the shop gives level A. I want to combine but I can't because of this.

Plus is it possible to increase the cooldown of food to 60 minutes from 30 minutes? It's very annoying.
Hermione

Postby Hermione » 30 Oct 2018 08:33

I have some more suggestions.

Can .daily show the amount of honour points we have reached for the maximum limit. This would help us a lot on to where to focus for glory points.

Also, is it possible to enable functions for minions? Auto food and warn enemy features are very useful and sadly the sidekick disappears automatically when you die or change places during BG etc, its very very annoying to spawn it everytime. Minions are cute too, maybe you can enable permanent functions similar to sidekicks?
Hermione

Postby Gameboy » 30 Oct 2018 13:02

This topic is now legit shit with your retarded spam
Gameboy
Veteran

Character: Dawnwing

Postby Kihyun » 30 Oct 2018 14:38

I mean the "Edit" button isn't that small and either Hermione has a serious eye problem or she/he is just plain retarded
Kihyun

Character: Atenai

Postby Ecto » 30 Oct 2018 14:49

To be honest, the way the "suggestions" (complaints) are being made is limiting their chance of being realised. Were hesheit to pitch them more pleasantly, and to be more inclusive regarding the number of beneficiaries each may have, she'd find a more receptive audience here :)
Ecto
EU Staff

Character: Ecto

Postby yukifireee » 30 Oct 2018 15:05

Kihyun wrote:I mean the "Edit" button isn't that small and either Hermione has a serious eye problem or she/he is just plain retarded

The second
yukifireee

Character: Aslak

Postby Nemiko » 30 Oct 2018 18:44

Forbid resurrection in the runatorium, battles are fought endlessly, it is impossible to completely crush the lineup of the opponent when, after the first kill, the cleric immediately resurrects his companion, and everything starts from the beginning.

It is unreal boring to fight 10 minutes without a break, as well as interest in such a format.
Nemiko

Postby Hermione » 01 Nov 2018 05:32

Is it possible to keep Lakrum always at day time? Even at highest brightest settings it isn't very visible.
Hermione

Postby yukifireee » 06 Nov 2018 15:08

I have a suggestion about the candies in the shop.

First of all i accept all decisions from the dev. team but is it in some way please possible that you add these inquins that cost 75 might for 5 of them in the shop ^^?
Because like almost every mag. class needs them: Sorc, Sm, Cleric, Bard, and some chanters aswell.
So its just a suggestion if it would be possible then please do it. I'd be glad as hell.

Thanks
yukifireee

Character: Aslak

Postby Illenium » 08 Nov 2018 13:35

I asked about it before, but the only fast thing Harb did in 6.2- chanter fix
BACK SEED OF DETECTION PLEASE
Mb do smth about sm aoe insta fear? Or only chant must be fixed?)))))00
Illenium

Postby Cybertonic » 09 Nov 2018 01:36

Simple glide wen see sm use fear 8-) Problem solved for sm :mrgreen: