Good templar AHK

If you ain't got Aion on your mind.

Re: Good templar AHK

Postby Miz » 12 Oct 2017 16:27

Hello bunch of fag if you want learn how to rekt trashy ahk player without i can l2you /W shranks ingame . no trigger pls


Anyways don't make so much difference . people who cry about that are just retard purist who think they are boss because they play on aion since 1.0 or shit like this and still bad so pls just play make all optimisation u want ahk or synapse or IDK but win is real fact that all . And don't cry about fairplay when you just play on a replica of a dead game without any competition goal like League of legend or shit like this .
Riptrashtalk
나는 너를 위해 항상 거기에있어. 루나.
User avatar
Miz
 
Posts: 148
Joined: 01 Feb 2016 23:28
Location: France
Character: Lmpty

Re: Good templar AHK

Postby Sunnymuffinz » 12 Oct 2017 17:51

Miz wrote:Hello bunch of fag if you want learn how to rekt trashy ahk player without i can l2you /W shranks ingame . no trigger pls


Anyways don't make so much difference . people who cry about that are just retard purist who think they are boss because they play on aion since 1.0 or shit like this and still bad so pls just play make all optimisation u want ahk or synapse or IDK but win is real fact that all . And don't cry about fairplay when you just play on a replica of a dead game without any competition goal like League of legend or shit like this .



very inspiring
Sunnymuffinz
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 05 Jan 2017 17:43
Character: Maple

Re: Good templar AHK

Postby Gameboy » 12 Oct 2017 20:24

Sunnymuffinz wrote:[


very inspiring

he said that cuz he use it xD
User avatar
Gameboy
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 22 Apr 2014 19:08
Character: Dawnwing

Re: Good templar AHK

Postby blacknwhite » 12 Oct 2017 20:52

Miz wrote:Hello bunch of fag if you want learn how to rekt trashy ahk player without i can l2you /W shranks ingame . no trigger pls


Anyways don't make so much difference . people who cry about that are just retard purist who think they are boss because they play on aion since 1.0 or shit like this and still bad so pls just play make all optimisation u want ahk or synapse or IDK but win is real fact that all . And don't cry about fairplay when you just play on a replica of a dead game without any competition goal like League of legend or shit like this .


You obviously care a lot about this replica of a dead game as long as you spend a lot of time on it and you put a lot of work in being very OP in a game without any competition goal. You don't play 4fun you just enjoy to be OP and ''famous'' in this dead game. Should i remember that you tried twice to cheat on ladder? Why so much trouble to win the ladder on a replica of a dead game.
About people being retarded purists :), well i don't know what kind of people hunt your experience in this game lmao, but i am sure that they are nostalgic about old days of Aion and they don't give a shit about masterrace. I believe that what most people miss is the old community that aion had. Honestly now everything is about insulting each other. and being as unfriendly as you can be.
Myz honestly you don't make any sense, but one thing i agree with you. You don't give a shit about anyone.
blacknwhite
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 21 Mar 2012 16:26
Location: North
Character: BillyBobTheBUM

Re: Good templar AHK

Postby Sunnymuffinz » 12 Oct 2017 21:33

blacknwhite wrote:
snip



Don't bite the bait. The only reputation he seems to be concerned with is the one of himself in his head. People like this, who are driven by hunger but not competitive spirit, I generally disassociate them with my reality. However, for your own sake, consider players like this a powerful learning tool and training opportunity. Doesn't mean he is bad, he may still be very skilled, we just don't need to pay attention to his person. There is no sense in being concerned over their opinions.


AHK is not a BAD thing in reality, because it leaves people, who truly want to pvp/care about developing how good they are and how much they know about their class, with challenges to face and exciting fights to be had and activity. At the end of the day, AHK is not a bad thing IMO. AHK does not = shit talkers who suck doing good. That's not what AHK is IMO, and if it is do you than just disregard those particular players as people.



TL : DR I wouldn't use AHK myself, but if you need it to learn or because of bad ping, then you need it, big deal, the rest of us who do not use it, concern yourself with you, not what everyone else is using.
Sunnymuffinz
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 05 Jan 2017 17:43
Character: Maple

Re: Good templar AHK

Postby Miz » 13 Oct 2017 01:39

@blacknwhite can I know who you are maybe secret fan ??? Because 28.57% (best math) of ur few post is about me ???? And about what you did you are on this category 2k12 forums user triggered ) . I'm also play this game since one of first version and that true before excuse was with classes was more but now ahk all time blabla can justify defeat of every loser . also some ahk user justify themself when they use it . just make no sense and so hypocrite from them . Competitive player is like that and that true I manipulate 1 time rating ( not 2 totally bullshit ) look like far now and idc already prove I don't need for mastered rating and hate was so real about that even in staff :))) they extended season of rating because I was 1st at end of season and ban with pathetic pretext "most EU toxic player"and also make fake rumor about I manipulate again I guess ??? this is real truth but doesn't matter I don't really care about opinions so didn't really justify when happened ! Anyways I'm just a simple trastalker I can't fight against some faggot egoboosted who get /ban power and think they are better that all ( some are really nice and true . they act like gm and no like frustrated loser ! ) . look like I hurt some feels inside staff player )
Riptrashtalk
나는 너를 위해 항상 거기에있어. 루나.
User avatar
Miz
 
Posts: 148
Joined: 01 Feb 2016 23:28
Location: France
Character: Lmpty

Re: Good templar AHK

Postby Dei » 13 Oct 2017 08:53

Damn. I lost brain cells.
Quit Aion entirely since August 2016

Playing Black Desert Online - 57 Maehwa / 57 Tamer
Dei
Ancient
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: 13 Jun 2011 21:06

Re: Good templar AHK

Postby Drill » 13 Oct 2017 10:48

Dei wrote:Damn. I lost brain cells.

I also lost a few minutes reading that :(
Image
User avatar
Drill
Officer
 
Posts: 452
Joined: 05 Dec 2013 20:48
Character: AetherTech

Re: Good templar AHK

Postby blacknwhite » 13 Oct 2017 12:24

Miz wrote:@blacknwhite can I know who you are maybe secret fan ??? Because 28.57% (best math) of ur few post is about me ???? And about what you did you are on this category 2k12 forums user triggered ) . I'm also play this game since one of first version and that true before excuse was with classes was more but now ahk all time blabla can justify defeat of every loser . also some ahk user justify themself when they use it . just make no sense and so hypocrite from them . Competitive player is like that and that true I manipulate 1 time rating ( not 2 totally bullshit ) look like far now and idc already prove I don't needfor mastered rating and hate was so real about that even in staff :))) they extended season of rating because I was 1st at end of season and ban with pathetic pretext "most EU toxic player"and also make fake rumor about I manipulate again I guess ??? this is real truth but doesn't matter I don't really care about opinions so didn't really justify when happened ! Anyways I'm just a simple trastalker I can't fight against some faggot egoboosted who get /ban power and think they are better that all ( some are really nice and true . they act like gm and no like frustrated loser ! ) . look like I hurt some feels inside staff player )


My account was created in 2k12 but i am a very casual player. For like 4 years i never played it.
I have nothing against you Myz, but the current idiocracy that took over NotAion has you in the center and that makes me sad and i can't resist to replay to you. My point was that you don't care about anything but yourself. You want to be the best and you give everything to achieve that by boosting your game play with 3rd pt programs, which NAion allows, i have nothing against that as you spent your time to perfect your game play and, for example, i did not as i don't believe it's worth the trouble. Basically you insult the Naion server by calling it a dead game, but any time i log in you are online and you spend so many hours doing what the fuck what? The thing is that you just say shit but you behave in exact the opposite way, just because it seems that you lead some kind of inquisition against the GMs and ?Itami? or any kind of masterrace templar with who you cockfight all day. It's simple Myz, if that's your opinion about the game why the fuck do you play it? The standard word is masochism!
P.S. Not every post from that 28,57% is against you. Myz i don't hate you, quite the opposite!
blacknwhite
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 21 Mar 2012 16:26
Location: North
Character: BillyBobTheBUM

Re: Good templar AHK

Postby Miz » 13 Oct 2017 13:34

@Blacknwhite Alright start to be too much serious and it's not what i expected xd anyways feel free to think what you want about me , But it's sad to make accusations like 3rd tier program or shit like this when you don't even know me and like you say you are not active so you just talk and follow casual opinion that all same as Dei he is a big exemple even worst bcs hate is real and i don't know this idiot but it's more like 3% of his 6000 post about me ))) . i don't make a war against anyone i just trashtalk . take itami exemple he hyped me because vidéo and some people did too . i'm not famous or shit like that , it's just people who feed attention on me that all well !
Riptrashtalk
나는 너를 위해 항상 거기에있어. 루나.
User avatar
Miz
 
Posts: 148
Joined: 01 Feb 2016 23:28
Location: France
Character: Lmpty

Re: Good templar AHK

Postby blacknwhite » 13 Oct 2017 13:43

Miz wrote:@Blacknwhite Alright start to be too much serious and it's not what i expected xd anyways feel free to think what you want about me , But it's sad to make accusations like 3rd tier program or shit like this when you don't even know me and like you say you are not active so you just talk and follow casual opinion that all same as Dei he is a big exemple even worst bcs hate is real and i don't know this idiot but it's more like 3% of his 6000 post about me ))) . i don't make a war against anyone i just trashtalk . take itami exemple he hyped me because vidéo and some people did too . i'm not famous or shit like that , it's just people who feed attention on me that all well !


Oh i actually enjoy the fact that some french guy who don't give a shit about speaking english managed to own those arrogant full time hired templars. I mean honestly doing the same rotaion on those 2 pulls for all these years, damn boy.
blacknwhite
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 21 Mar 2012 16:26
Location: North
Character: BillyBobTheBUM

Re: Good templar AHK

Postby Miz » 13 Oct 2017 14:59

@blacknwhite I'm main Assassin at base i just play templar since 4.8 xD... i was sin / Clerc / glad since 1.9 to 4.8 and i decided to main 1 classe for got nice improve but ok kek another stupid argue like i say you talk about things you don't know .
Riptrashtalk
나는 너를 위해 항상 거기에있어. 루나.
User avatar
Miz
 
Posts: 148
Joined: 01 Feb 2016 23:28
Location: France
Character: Lmpty

Re: Good templar AHK

Postby Esgeso » 13 Oct 2017 17:22

:kappachino:
Esgeso
 
Posts: 123
Joined: 07 Mar 2016 02:02
Location: Georgia
Character: Itami

Re: Good templar AHK

Postby HexHaXor » 13 Oct 2017 17:24

so much wall of text i didnt read any of it,only one thing passed thru my head "how dafuq this idiots have time to write all this shit"
My pets after theyr prey
Image

Former sexual abuser of the PVP balance
User avatar
HexHaXor
Isn't it getting boring yo?
 
Posts: 1652
Joined: 01 Sep 2013 21:31
Location: Hidden in the world of EDM :>
Character: HHx

Re: Good templar AHK

Postby blacknwhite » 13 Oct 2017 17:51

HexHaXor wrote:so much wall of text i didnt read any of it,only one thing passed thru my head "how dafuq this idiots have time to write all this shit"

User avatar
HexHaXor
Isn't it getting boring yo?

Posts: 1651
Joined: 01 Sep 2013 21:31
Location: Hidden in the world of EDM :>
Character: HHx

blacknwhite

Posts: 16
Joined: 21 Mar 2012 16:26
Location: North
Character: BillyBobTheBUM


You tell me Hexhaxor, you tell me! Nigga you should have spent the last years of your life more careful!
blacknwhite
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 21 Mar 2012 16:26
Location: North
Character: BillyBobTheBUM

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest