6.5 is LIVE!

Check out what's going on.

6.5 is LIVE!

Postby Harboe » 03 Apr 2019 18:48

Hello everyone,

Update 6.5 is now live on Not Aion! Both the EU and US servers have been updated with the patch. For the US server, the database has been switched back to its state just before 4.6 was launched there, so all your old characters are now back again :)

The Open World map has been switched to Beluslan. So yeah, that's some good stuff. We've also propped the shop with some new manastones, new PvP weapons and cheap Slot Stone bundles!

Don't forget to update your GameForge Aion client to 6.5. It is technically possible to log in with the old 6.2 client, but you're gonna have bugs (read: crashes), and you won't be able to use new skills or see new items. So yeah, just update your client and be a good boy.

Oh, and I almost forgot: the custom Healing Boost nerf from 6.2 has been removed due to the balance changes of the patch.

Enjoy, guys!

~ Harboe
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Re: 6.5 is LIVE!

Postby Shizo » 04 Apr 2019 11:28

I already miss Lakrum :D Why did you decide to switch to Beluslan? Don't think it even can be compared with Lakrum, which it's simply better imo and nicer too :D
Shizo

Postby Hydro » 04 Apr 2019 12:11

Shizo wrote:I already miss Lakrum :D Why did you decide to switch to Beluslan? Don't think it even can be compared with Lakrum, which it's simply better imo and nicer too :D

Beluslan was always the map that highlighted this server to me, the map is a freaking gem. 10x better than Lakrum.
Hydro

Character: Meranda

Postby notyukifir » 07 Apr 2019 11:06

I wonder how a person can miss lakrum it was the most cancerous map imo. 0 Soul, nonothing. So ye beluslan is my favorit aswell
notyukifir

Character: yukifire

Return to News