4.6 IS LIVE!

Check out what's going on.

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Harboe » 19 Feb 2019 20:53

User avatar
Harboe
Founder
 
Posts: 8203
Joined: 17 Mar 2011 16:09
Character: Harbkind

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby uchihayuri » 19 Feb 2019 22:00

Harboe wrote:https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/742-win-10-fall-creator-problem/


Showing that old post doesnt change a thing.
I will not rollback my Windows just for this.
Basicly this is an inconclusive situation and fix.
uchihayuri
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 10 Jun 2018 20:37
Character: Wayden

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Harboe » 19 Feb 2019 22:27

In no way am I suggesting you roll back your Windows that long, but it genuinely seemed like you were contesting whether this issue was caused by a Windows update or not - that's the only reason I posted the link.

If the latest version of the launcher including the version.dll doesn't work for you, then you're right, it's probably something else. But then you're the first person I hear of to have this issue (out of over 1000 players who are playing on the 4.6 server).
User avatar
Harboe
Founder
 
Posts: 8203
Joined: 17 Mar 2011 16:09
Character: Harbkind

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Brokenblades » 19 Feb 2019 22:31

uchihayuri wrote:
Showing that old post doesnt change a thing.
I will not rollback my Windows just for this.
Basicly this is an inconclusive situation and fix.


harb is right. its cause of the fall update. literally the problem only occurred with the fall update. if you look on every retail forums its the same thing over and over
Sensory boost be like
Image
User avatar
Brokenblades
 
Posts: 25
Joined: 23 Apr 2016 06:59
Location: Feels bad land
Character: Feelsgoodman

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby uchihayuri » 19 Feb 2019 23:11

Brokenblades wrote:harb is right. its cause of the fall update. literally the problem only occurred with the fall update. if you look on every retail forums its the same thing over and over


I know that, I don't say he is completly wrong. Im just saying that is not completly fault of the updates, but also from some launcher file that collapse with some updates. And we must think that NCSoft and other companies should make their way around on the problems to fix them, and not say that Windows are the guilty on such things, when both have their fault.
uchihayuri
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 10 Jun 2018 20:37
Character: Wayden

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby narutojc » 19 Feb 2019 23:12

Harboe wrote:Using the new version of the launcher, windowed mode works for me and confirmed also working for others (whether that means all is impossible to say).

@narutojc: delete SystemOptionGraphics.cfg and system.cfg


if I have already deleted those files countless times ...
simply the game does not give me the fps is so slow from the moment it opens until the moment it closes and will not let me do anything, which I do not understand because as I said, I have never had problems with the fps in this pc
narutojc
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 15 Feb 2019 17:30
Character: 5

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby narutojc » 19 Feb 2019 23:42

:(as you can see this window mode and the super bad fps I do not know what to do uwu
https://ibb.co/Y85yHZg
narutojc
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 15 Feb 2019 17:30
Character: 5

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby stefyfifis1 » 20 Feb 2019 00:59

I have the same problem narutojc .... i have do many fps drop and constsnt low fps (20-30) from normal 70 80 fps in 6.2 sv ... if you solve your problem let me know too pls
stefyfifis1
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 06 Feb 2013 09:16
Character: Breakall

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Brokenblades » 20 Feb 2019 03:25

uchihayuri wrote:I know that, I don't say he is completly wrong. Im just saying that is not completly fault of the updates, but also from some launcher file that collapse with some updates. And we must think that NCSoft and other companies should make their way around on the problems to fix them, and not say that Windows are the guilty on such things, when both have their fault.

just so you know it wasnt just with aion. multiple games suffered this and its LITERALLY windows fault. microsoft is shit and always will be. remember that.
Sensory boost be like
Image
User avatar
Brokenblades
 
Posts: 25
Joined: 23 Apr 2016 06:59
Location: Feels bad land
Character: Feelsgoodman

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Ils325 » 20 Feb 2019 10:32

So with me, the 64 bit AionNA 4.6 works well just that it still spins camera around. Who else you could fix would be good. I play with mouse and keyboard for movement but with every right turn or left the camera spins ^^
Ils325
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 31 Jan 2019 13:35
Character: 1

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Harboe » 20 Feb 2019 10:40

Ils325 wrote:So with me, the 64 bit AionNA 4.6 works well just that it still spins camera around. Who else you could fix would be good. I play with mouse and keyboard for movement but with every right turn or left the camera spins ^^

Make sure you are using the updated version of the launcher with the version.dll in bin64 folder. Do not use the "Camera Fix" program anymore - it must not be used with the updated launcher.
User avatar
Harboe
Founder
 
Posts: 8203
Joined: 17 Mar 2011 16:09
Character: Harbkind

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby stefyfifis1 » 20 Feb 2019 23:18

Idk if this will help others with lag problem like i had but worked for me : play aion in windowed fullscreen and also go to task manager right click on aion.bin set priority and change that to high
stefyfifis1
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 06 Feb 2013 09:16
Character: Breakall

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Burden » 21 Feb 2019 13:37

Do all the instructions and updates/fixes in this thread apply to the new NA 4.6 server as well? How to install, fixing mouse issues, 4.6 switch, etc.
Burden
 
Posts: 34
Joined: 01 Oct 2016 14:43
Character: Skim

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Harboe » 21 Feb 2019 13:38

Burden wrote:Do all the instructions and updates/fixes in this thread apply to the new NA 4.6 server as well? How to install, fixing mouse issues, 4.6 switch, etc.

The instructions have changed since the 4.6 EU server launched.

Please see the current instructions here: https://notaion.com/connect-oldschool

(and note that the US server has not been converted to 4.6 yet)
User avatar
Harboe
Founder
 
Posts: 8203
Joined: 17 Mar 2011 16:09
Character: Harbkind

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Burden » 21 Feb 2019 13:44

Ah oops! Friend told me it was live, my bad. Okay I'll wait for NA launch and instructions. Thanks!
Burden
 
Posts: 34
Joined: 01 Oct 2016 14:43
Character: Skim

PreviousNext

Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron