4.6 IS LIVE!

Check out what's going on.

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Harboe » 18 Feb 2019 14:54

Elkiez wrote:Hello, when i open the files Windows Defender tell me there is a Trojan

It is safe?

It's caused by the fact that the launcher performs remote program memory editing (of the Aion client).

It's perfectly safe, but also matches the pattern of some viruses which is why they trigger these "generic" warnings.

In the future maybe I'll figure out something that doesn't trigger as many false positives ;)
User avatar
Harboe
Founder
 
Posts: 8207
Joined: 17 Mar 2011 16:09
Character: Harbkind

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Elkiez » 18 Feb 2019 14:56

Thank you !
Elkiez
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 18 Feb 2019 14:48

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Ramzes9797 » 18 Feb 2019 19:08

Thanks so much for aion 4.6 !!!!!!!!
Please add a recharger!!!!!!!!!
<3
Ramzes9797
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 31 Jul 2013 07:12
Character: 5

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Harboe » 18 Feb 2019 20:41

Launcher update

I have created a massively improved version of launcher + mouse fix with the assistance of code published by the user zzsort on Github - so big thanks to him for the integrated mouse fix :)

You can download the new launcher files here: https://notaion.com/launcher/Not_Aion_4.6_Launcher.zip

Installation:
- Unzip the folder and copy all the files, including the bin32 and bin64 folders with version.dll inside to your 4.6 Aion client folder.
- Make sure that you overwrite any existing files when you copy over the new ones.
- Run Play x32 - 4.6.exe for 32 bit, alternatively use the x64 launcher for 64 bit.
- You do not need to run any Camera Fix anymore! That's dealt with automatically by the version.dll file.

This fixes the camera issues for even more people and also fixes "No gameserver is available to the authorization server (6)" error for a lot of people.

EDIT: And I've updated the torrent so that it contains the new version of the launchers for all conveniences sake :)
User avatar
Harboe
Founder
 
Posts: 8207
Joined: 17 Mar 2011 16:09
Character: Harbkind

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby narutojc » 18 Feb 2019 23:50

Tulpa7 wrote:I've tried the 32bit client, but it's way too laggy. Huge FPS drops all the time.


Could someone help me with something similar? is that the game goes to me with 4-5fps where normally in the 6.2 or any aion that previously installed xD I was going to 35-40fps and I have tried everything and nothing works I still have 5-7fps and it does not let me move it is impossible to play like that and already try several times eliminating the system or systemgraphics documents, this is definitely not the case
narutojc
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 15 Feb 2019 17:30
Character: 5

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby uchihayuri » 19 Feb 2019 00:15

Hey guys, I use the windowed option, and it does a small moving to the right side when we try to use the mouse to change the view of the game on right click mouse button.
Only happens on windowed option. On windowed full screen and full screen it does not happen.
Any fix?
uchihayuri
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 10 Jun 2018 20:37
Character: Wayden

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby wbzaki » 19 Feb 2019 00:24

uchihayuri wrote:Hey guys, I use the windowed option, and it does a small moving to the right side when we try to use the mouse to change the view of the game on right click mouse button.
Only happens on windowed option. On windowed full screen and full screen it does not happen.
Any fix?


Forgive my youthful ignorance but I don't believe you can use windowed version for any "old school" server, even in the past (I may be 100% incorrect please correct me if im wrong) I believe you must use fullscreen. the camera bug wasn't for windowed stuff i think. again idk. im not helpful. :cry:
Image
Я люблю тебя
User avatar
wbzaki
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 10 Feb 2019 23:41
Location: Russia
Character: Alecta

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Harboe » 19 Feb 2019 07:41

Using the new version of the launcher, windowed mode works for me and confirmed also working for others (whether that means all is impossible to say).

@narutojc: delete SystemOptionGraphics.cfg and system.cfg
User avatar
Harboe
Founder
 
Posts: 8207
Joined: 17 Mar 2011 16:09
Character: Harbkind

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Ils325 » 19 Feb 2019 15:03

Hi! i have A problem. So my account is switched to 4.6, but I had now installed the Aion 4.6 64Bit and pulled over into the current 4.6 folder. But unfortunately I don't get on the game with the Bin64 version of Aion 4.6. Where can the problem lie??

No Game Server is available to the autorization server. (6) <--
Ils325
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 31 Jan 2019 13:35
Character: 1

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Harboe » 19 Feb 2019 15:12

Ils325 wrote:Hi! i have A problem. So my account is switched to 4.6, but I had now installed the Aion 4.6 64Bit and pulled over into the current 4.6 folder. But unfortunately I don't get on the game with the Bin64 version of Aion 4.6. Where can the problem lie??

No Game Server is available to the autorization server. (6) <--

Did you try downloading and using the updated version of the launcher (and version.dll that must be copied into the bin32/bin64 folders)?
User avatar
Harboe
Founder
 
Posts: 8207
Joined: 17 Mar 2011 16:09
Character: Harbkind

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Ils325 » 19 Feb 2019 15:26

OK the problem I solved myself thank you for your tip < 3
Ils325
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 31 Jan 2019 13:35
Character: 1

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby ahmedtag » 19 Feb 2019 16:10

Can you add mounts please running around in this map is a Pain ....
ahmedtag
 
Posts: 40
Joined: 10 Apr 2016 22:56
Character: Vert

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby uchihayuri » 19 Feb 2019 20:24

Well, i did play 4.6 version, and the most of the time was always on windowed.
I tried the 6.2 version and this mouse bug doesnt happen, so it isnt related to the Windows or graphic options.
All I can think is really a file error.
uchihayuri
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 10 Jun 2018 20:37
Character: Wayden

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby Harboe » 19 Feb 2019 20:44

uchihayuri wrote:Well, i did play 4.6 version, and the most of the time was always on windowed.
I tried the 6.2 version and this mouse bug doesnt happen, so it isnt related to the Windows or graphic options.
All I can think is really a file error.

It IS Windows related because the bug was introduced with the creator's update to Windows 10 (Google it if you don't believe me). NCsoft Korea swiftly pushed a client update to all versions of Aion at the time which fixed the issue, however, but that only applies to the newer patches, not the older ones, where we are using a client that's almost 5 years old. For that reason it obviously doesn't have the mouse fix built in.

Anyway, I've updated the launcher (and torrent) with a very solid fix to the bug that even works in windowed mode (at least for me and some others who tested it).
User avatar
Harboe
Founder
 
Posts: 8207
Joined: 17 Mar 2011 16:09
Character: Harbkind

Re: 4.6 IS LIVE!

Postby uchihayuri » 19 Feb 2019 20:49

Harboe wrote:It IS Windows related because the bug was introduced with the creator's update to Windows 10 (Google it if you don't believe me). NCsoft Korea swiftly pushed a client update to all versions of Aion at the time which fixed the issue, however, but that only applies to the newer patches, not the older ones, where we are using a client that's almost 5 years old. For that reason it obviously doesn't have the mouse fix built in.

Anyway, I've updated the launcher (and torrent) with a very solid fix to the bug that even works in windowed mode (at least for me and some others who tested it).


I also have updated the launcher with the new launcher and folders. It fixed the game authorization problem but got this mouse problem. I am aware of the creator's update built and I don't think it is related, but if you say so.
uchihayuri
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 10 Jun 2018 20:37
Character: Wayden

PreviousNext

Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron