Postby Bishamon » 09 Feb 2018 17:22

Smatakakavar20 wrote:
I thought so but where can i find the codes? I cant find them in any database

http://aioncodex.com/us/
Bishamon

Character: Bishamon

Re: 5.8 + Tiamaranta's Eye

Postby ahmedtag » 09 Feb 2018 20:59

the new Unrestricted gear is Broken AF i go FULL MA SET and i still gets resist beside its have high MSUPP WTF went through your minds when you uploaded this gear to the shop you are basically Unkillable in a 1v1 with this stupid gear
ahmedtag

Character: Vert

Postby Etnas » 09 Feb 2018 21:23

Glad to see is not only me who think this gear is op XD Every player with whom i spoke said this set is balanced. Do not expect a nerf.
Etnas

Character: Magilou

Postby HexHaXor » 09 Feb 2018 22:09

learn to dps and use your skills in order not spam everything with ahk and expect the targed to die when you have all gray skillbar.

Finnaly we need to time our skills, you 5.0 player of not aion got used to gray skill bar=target dead.
Done with your conversation.
My pets after theyr prey

Former sexual abuser of the PVP balance
HexHaXor
Isn't it getting boring yo?

Character: HHx

Postby Etnas » 09 Feb 2018 22:31

I not use ahk and i am not a 5.0 player or a "spam skill player". I don't know why you said this . Done with your conversation
Etnas

Postby Morky » 10 Feb 2018 04:24

Harboe wrote:You shouldn't use aiondatabase anymore as it no longer gets updated. Use aioncodex.com from now on.

Ok, thank you Harboe !
Morky

Character: devansyma

Postby Smatakakavar20 » 10 Feb 2018 06:16

What mobs give GP, and where are they? And did you make something for a replacement of the Camps in Beluslan for GP?
Smatakakavar20

Character: Dior

Postby Harboe » 10 Feb 2018 11:51

Update

Fixed an issue where the Unrestricted Armor from 5.8 was giving massive PvP defence compared to what it should due to a subsequent balance update to 5.8 (EU retail launched including the balance update). It was giving roughly 15% extra PvP defence to this set + some PvP attack making it completely unbalanced and not how it was intended.

Fixed an issue where retarded players would drag the Keymasters off their route to places where they couldn't return to said route and would get stuck in "limbo".

Cleaned up spawns in Tiamaranta's Eye. Spawns on EU were by mistake "doubled" in some areas because old spawns from previous versions hadn't been cleaned out.

We are still working on resolving the issue with SM summons. It's an extremely complex issue where the client is behaving differently on Not Aion compared to retail even when it receives the exact same information (packets). It has our utmost priority of course.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Rizyn » 12 Feb 2018 03:48

With the healing boost nerf gone temporary, did you remove the dps buff for clerics?
Rizyn

Character: Rizyn

Postby ooze » 12 Feb 2018 20:25

Rizyn wrote:With the healing boost nerf gone temporary, did you remove the dps buff for clerics?

same question.. :DDD
ooze

Postby Harboe » 13 Feb 2018 18:23

Update

The cause of the SM summon bug has been found and a fix is being coded now.

The fix will be applied along with some other bug fixes tomorrow morning.

Thank you all for the patience - but this was a really tough one to crack and I spent almost 10 hours solely on this bug.
Harboe
Founder

Postby Rizyn » 14 Feb 2018 09:42

So no answer about the question pertaining to if clerics still have their dps buff?

I mean it was already bad enough to make the decision to buff, but now as Harb stated in a post that with the changes in 5.8 everyone has basically gained 10% pvp defense. So now with added pvp defense you decided to remove the healing boost nerf? How does that even make sense? People are slighty harder to kill and now you want to see how much the nerf is needed or not?

That doesn't even begin to touch on the fact that dps cleric isn't even a thing. People don't play ranger to become a tank or a glad to be the main healer. But now you got the main healer class nuking people like they are sorcs. I have yet to see anyone complain about how weak clerics are since the 5.0 changes. But I have seen plenty of post, and experienced myself, how weak rangers and sorcs are. How was the decision even made to neglect those two classes and skip over them and suggest that dps clerics need a buff?
Rizyn

Character: Rizyn

Postby Harboe » 14 Feb 2018 09:55

I'm not sure how long you've been around, but it's customary for us to always disable the MR/Block/SR nerf when a new update is released that significantly affects stats levels. It's a temporary thing that we do in order to observe balance and give us a bit of time to settle on the best updated thresholds for the nerf.

I can assure you, it's going to be enabled again, but this update really shaked things up, and I'd rather take a bit longer to do it right the first time, than rush into some bad numbers that end up doing more bad than good.

If you want to review the motivation behind the DPS Cleric buff, I'm sure you can find something in the relevant update thread (5.6).
Harboe
Founder

Postby Etnas » 14 Feb 2018 10:16

This is true. The patch 5.8 is very unbalanced and chaotic (this is the reason why with 6.0 ncsoft want balance something)
Templar/sin/magic classes damage is ridicolous. Anyway a sorcerer can kill most of the classes with 3 skills, i not call this "weak". About ranger is another story
Etnas

PreviousNext

Return to News