Dredgion + Outrange

Check out what's going on.

Re: Dredgion + Outrange

Postby sad » 16 Oct 2017 10:20

running to 26m never stopped cast unless it was less than 50%. it just made duels more skill based. so fair that now i can just leap and fear shierk. and that now none is able to avoid sorc's sleeps. tbh i think im wrong saying this made game unfair. is more like making everything more easy and retarded. like going in bike with bike wheels. but u guess people like an easier game, so enjoy
sad

Character: Sad

Postby Drill » 16 Oct 2017 12:01

The outrange makes casters more optimal and balance against some other classes , sorc vs ranger for example , ranger wont be able to kite sorcs inbetween 25-26m (making sorc rly usless by outranging every skill) anymore without being punished for that :) and there's many more examples but wont write them all .

@Sad , you're an Sm , this buff benefits Sms alot also , dont see why you're not enjoying it : /
Drill
Dedicated

Character: AetherTech

Postby Bestsorcru » 16 Oct 2017 12:16

sad wrote:running to 26m never stopped cast unless it was less than 50%. it just made duels more skill based. so fair that now i can just leap and fear shierk. and that now none is able to avoid sorc's sleeps. tbh i think im wrong saying this made game unfair. is more like making everything more easy and retarded. like going in bike with bike wheels. but u guess people like an easier game, so enjoy

what an idiocy! no normal player will allow himself to be defeated in this way. Sleeps - the weakest control in the game, they should not be countered by a simple retreat.
>skill based duels
>running 26+m to cancel casting skills
>making everything more easy
only a stupid lowskilled player could write something like that, the game was originally designed for outrange tactics, and if you don't know them, then this is your personal problem, this indicates that you don't know how to play Aion
Bestsorcru

Character: Loveretail

Postby Crusherz » 16 Oct 2017 12:21

If you think leap + fear shriek or leap + sleep storm can win you pvp against a decent player, I advise you to learn to play, because these tactics are still easily counterable.
Funny thing is it doesn't even come to your mind that before this fix it was more beneficial to play melee classes without cast skills, because these classes never got nerfed, they even got boosted instead with custom distance fix allowing to dps continously, but you never thought of it this way, did you?
Tactics based on debuff + run to 26 + debuff or leap back from sleep instead of timing yours/pressing evade/interrupting with silence or stun, have always been the worst unskilled crap on notaion
Crusherz

Character: Crusherz

Postby sad » 16 Oct 2017 14:03

Drill wrote:The outrange makes casters more optimal and balance against some other classes , sorc vs ranger for example , ranger wont be able to kite sorcs inbetween 25-26m (making sorc rly usless by outranging every skill) anymore without being punished for that :) and there's many more examples but wont write them all .

@Sad , you're an Sm , this buff benefits Sms alot also , dont see why you're not enjoying it : /

in sorc vs ranger or ranged vs ranger the unbalanced thing is that they can root and cover at 26m with a root that has only 50% chance to break. when they did that vs me they were always 26m+ and i couldnt use any cast/istant skill. and you really cant run from 1 sec casting skills so the only skills that ranger could kite out were induced sleep(charge 3/3), and curse tree. that would make game harder.

Crusherz wrote:If you think leap + fear shriek or leap + sleep storm can win you pvp against a decent player, I advise you to learn to play, because these tactics are still easily counterable.
Funny thing is it doesn't even come to your mind that before this fix it was more beneficial to play melee classes without cast skills, because these classes never got nerfed, they even got boosted instead with custom distance fix allowing to dps continously, but you never thought of it this way, did you?
Tactics based on debuff + run to 26 + debuff or leap back from sleep instead of timing yours/pressing evade/interrupting with silence or stun, have always been the worst unskilled crap on notaion

was an example. tbh u can glide fear so its easy to avoid it unlike retail. but now there is no way u can avoid sleeps. also this update doesnt change almost anything against meeles. changes only ranged against ranged making it way more retarded. did u even think about it?

Bestsorcru wrote:what an idiocy! no normal player will allow himself to be defeated in this way. Sleeps - the weakest control in the game, they should not be countered by a simple retreat.
>skill based duels
>running 26+m to cancel casting skills
>making everything more easy
only a stupid lowskilled player could write something like that, the game was originally designed for outrange tactics, and if you don't know them, then this is your personal problem, this indicates that you don't know how to play Aion

sleep weakest control? if with new flaming meteor sorc has 1 free debuff+50% stun with sleep. u can just sleep flaming-balaur so you have fucking rs cancel and cover.
sad

Postby 1nfern0 » 16 Oct 2017 14:32

Aren't melees already OP enough on this server that you scrabs cry like babies when ranged classes get a minor buff that should've been there in the first place lul
1nfern0

Postby Crusherz » 16 Oct 2017 14:36

sad wrote:was an example. tbh u can glide fear so its easy to avoid it unlike retail. but now there is no way u can avoid sleeps. also this update doesnt change almost anything against meeles. changes only ranged against ranged making it way more retarded. did u even think about it?

I think about it more than you do, don't worry. Retarded is when sorc uses sleeping storm + leap away from other sorc's sleeping storm, actually it's the definition of "retarded". Same goes with erosion + run away tactic when sleeps are in cd. Ranged vs ranged sorc vs ranger is more balanced now too, btw you wrote complete bs about root and 26 m in the other post, actually there is nothing OP about it, the broken thing was exactly 26 m debuff 26 m debuff and also the broken instant traps.
And this update does change a lot of things against melees, if you don't notice it well idk what to say.
Actually you lack the skill to talk balance, so you better quit arguing
Crusherz

Postby sad » 16 Oct 2017 16:24

what does it change against meeles?
sad

Postby Crusherz » 16 Oct 2017 16:44

Sin can't outblink sleep cast
Templar can't outrun shackle
AT is easier to fear even with full root slow resists
Gladi can't kite with charge
2.5 s cast fear is obviously boosted
Fear shriek is also boosted cuz sometimes you had to come to 7 m distance instead of 15 in order to 100% fear rofl
Crusherz

Postby Bestsorcru » 16 Oct 2017 17:09

sad wrote:post by sad

>in sorc vs ranger or ranged vs ranger the unbalanced thing is that they can root and cover at 26m with a root that has only 50% chance to break

I did not read anything more stupid in my life(except for Sejaa's posts of course). This is the basic mechanics on which the Ranger's gameplay is based, if you allowed a situation in which you do not have the opportunity to get out of the immobilized state, then this is your obvious mistake and the game should be punished for this, giving a serious advantage to your opponent, moreover, this is the only opportunity for the ranger to realize his potential in this situation. A good player must understand that there are a number of situations that are equal to the loss and which should not be allowed in any case and this is just one of these situations. By the way, in ranger vs ranger duels this does not give any advantages, since both opponents have the ability to simultaneously attack each other from an immobilized state, if the distance in principle allows it, which once again shows your illiteracy and stupidity, since you allow yourself to reason on topics , in which you don't understand anything.

>sleep weakest control?

of course, suddenly, yes?))) casting control, increasing the protection from the elements of the target, straying from any damage, having protection from re-control and giving the enemy time to think about their next actions - unequivocally the worst type of control in the game.

>u can just sleep flaming-balaur so you have fucking rs cancel and cover

this is a completely different topic, such idiotic tactics work exclusively because of the high damage from all classes on this server. If the plume were given a full amount of HP (according to the official server), and the damage would be calculated correctly (again according to the official server), such tactics would be countered by simply surviving incoming damage(without wasting antishock)

>also this update doesnt change almost anything against meeles

another attack of idiocy, just unbearable to read this. if you really don't understand what advantage outrange's absence gives to meeles, especially assassins, then I have nothing to talk about with you, turn to oligophrenopedagogue for professional help.
Bestsorcru

Postby Harboe » 16 Oct 2017 17:13

Bestsorcru wrote:... and the damage would be calculated correctly (again according to the official server)

Please don't bring such nonsense in here. Damage calculations are completely retail-like on Not Aion - the different level of damage/HP amounts to gear differences entirely.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby sad » 16 Oct 2017 17:45

Crusherz wrote:Sin can't outblink sleep cast
Templar can't outrun shackle
AT is easier to fear even with full root slow resists
Gladi can't kite with charge
2.5 s cast fear is obviously boosted
Fear shriek is also boosted cuz sometimes you had to come to 7 m distance instead of 15 in order to 100% fear rofl

-templar cant avoid cover of shakle if the sm is good.
-fear isnt allowed vs at in duels.
-even with charge u cant go from 7m to 26 in enough time. 26m would stop only if cast was just started, otherwise u would have to go at 28-30, no time.
-2.5 fear is boosted and became retarded. also not that much since is possible to glide and if target was in slow he would get feared anyway.(ofc no if u start to cast when ure at 23 m but maybe im the only 1 that thinks starting a long cast skill when opponent is about to get out from my range is retarded and that i dont need something that makes my range x2.) i said that in duels it doesnt change much, because meele classes except for chanter arent supposed to kiting magic classes.

Bestsorcru wrote:I did not read anything more stupid in my life(except for Sejaa's posts of course). This is the basic mechanics on which the Ranger's gameplay is based, if you allowed a situation in which you do not have the opportunity to get out of the immobilized state, then this is your obvious mistake and the game should be punished for this, giving a serious advantage to your opponent, moreover, this is the only opportunity for the ranger to realize his potential in this situation. A good player must understand that there are a number of situations that are equal to the loss and which should not be allowed in any case and this is just one of these situations. By the way, in ranger vs ranger duels this does not give any advantages, since both opponents have the ability to simultaneously attack each other from an immobilized state, if the distance in principle allows it, which once again shows your illiteracy and stupidity, since you allow yourself to reason on topics , in which you don't understand anything.

>sleep weakest control?

of course, suddenly, yes?))) casting control, increasing the protection from the elements of the target, straying from any damage, having protection from re-control and giving the enemy time to think about their next actions - unequivocally the worst type of control in the game.

this is a completely different topic, such idiotic tactics work exclusively because of the high damage from all classes on this server. If the plume were given a full amount of HP (according to the official server), and the damage would be calculated correctly (again according to the official server), such tactics would be countered by simply surviving incoming damage(without wasting antishock)

another attack of idiocy, just unbearable to read this. if you really don't understand what advantage outrange's absence gives to meeles, especially assassins, then I have nothing to talk about with you, turn to oligophrenopedagogue for professional help.

about ranger's gamplay i agree with you. i was just saying that root an cover at 26m is more troublesome than kiting at 26m SINCE U CANT KIT 1 SEC CASTING SKILLS OF SORC, especially with cast speed buffs.

-sleep is weakest control? it is if you dont have stuns like arcane. if you use arcane and i dont use rs im dead if i use rs and u sleep im dead. but unlike fear that is glidable and have long cast or short range sleep have fast cast short cd and 40m range now))))
-if you dont remove shock you get full cover and you are dead. 1500 hp doesnt change anything when you class does 11k with 1 skill.
-abou meeles i have explained before. the only meele that is supposed to run in duels is chant.
sad

Postby Crusherz » 16 Oct 2017 18:08

sad wrote:-templar cant avoid cover of shakle if the sm is good.

Well he can't avoid it now for sure lol and this is not about being good to adapt to non-aion mechanics. I used to play with notaion rules after retail mechanics, now it's your turn to adapt to something new.
sad wrote:-fear isnt allowed vs at in duels.

I'm not talking only duels, you asked about melee and I answered, if you want to bring up duels then I already wrote about retarded moves in sorc vs sorc etc.
sad wrote:-even with charge u cant go from 7m to 26 in enough time. 26m would stop only if cast was just started, otherwise u would have to go at 28-30, no time.

I've never said anything about going from 7 to 26 m with charge.
sad wrote:-2.5 fear is boosted and became retarded.

No, it WAS retarded before, esp on bgs and 1v1s and arenas
sad wrote:
ofc no if u start to cast when ure at 23 m but maybe im the only 1 that thinks starting a long cast skill when opponent is about to get out from my range is retarded and that i dont need something that makes my range x2.

Sometimes I use curse tree as first skill vs ranger if I know he's gonna kite like a pussy since the very beginning of duel, so he has to waste his evade at least for his shitty tactic. there are 10000 of situations where long cast skill is extremely good against kiting opponent.
sad wrote:i said that in duels it doesnt change much, because meele classes except for chanter arent supposed to kiting magic classes.

Ye well how about you tell that to sins?) I saw sin outraging sorc's cast million of times and those sorcs weren't bad lol

Look mate I'm sorry but you're not skilled enough to keep this discussion, it's getting annoying to read your fallacies
Crusherz

Postby Bestsorcru » 16 Oct 2017 19:12

sad wrote:I did not read anything more stupid in my life(except for Sejaa's posts of course). This is the basic mechanics on which the Ranger's gameplay is based, if you allowed a situation in which you do not have the opportunity to get out of the immobilized state, then this is your obvious mistake and the game should be punished for this, giving a serious advantage to your opponent, moreover, this is the only opportunity for the ranger to realize his potential in this situation. A good player must understand that there are a number of situations that are equal to the loss and which should not be allowed in any case and this is just one of these situations. By the way, in ranger vs ranger duels this does not give any advantages, since both opponents have the ability to simultaneously attack each other from an immobilized state, if the distance in principle allows it, which once again shows your illiteracy and stupidity, since you allow yourself to reason on topics , in which you don't understand anything.

>sleep weakest control?

about ranger's gamplay i agree with you. i was just saying that root an cover at 26m is more troublesome than kiting at 26m SINCE U CANT KIT 1 SEC CASTING SKILLS OF SORC, especially with cast speed buffs.

-sleep is weakest control? it is if you dont have stuns like arcane. if you use arcane and i dont use rs im dead if i use rs and u sleep im dead. but unlike fear that is glidable and have long cast or short range sleep have fast cast short cd and 40m range now))))
-if you dont remove shock you get full cover and you are dead. 1500 hp doesnt change anything when you class does 11k with 1 skill.
-abou meeles i have explained before. the only meele that is supposed to run in duels is chant.

>sleep have fast cast short cd and 40m range now))))

every class has something to answer it. Sorc - the weakest class in the game at the moment, take away from him the existing advantages - mockery.

>glide fears

I don't justify this mechanic, I hate it just like 26m trash or even more but if it is a question of a duel, the SM can always respond to this with an instant fear, the presence of this ability allows SM to impose his own rules of the game to other classes, Sorc is deprived of this possibility.

>sleep is weakest control?

YES , read my post 15 more times if it so shocked you that you are not able to grasp its essence on the first try. Sleep is the weakest control in the game!!!!!(repeat for stupid). fear > sleep, stun > sleep, cover silence > sleep, paralyze > sleep, in contrast to all this, sleep is an auxiliary control, in itself its value is minimal(shocking information, yes?)

>it is if you dont have stuns like arcane. if you use arcane and i dont use rs im dead if i use rs and u sleep im dead

spare my brain, read such stupidity - it's like torture. you have the opportunity to reflect sleep by evasion/remove it from yourself by using wall of protection skill/break off the cast by using inst fear/survive the cover by using msupp + vision buff, etc. Just learn to play.

>the only meele that is supposed to run in duels is chant

No comments. it's just the apogee of dullness.
Bestsorcru

Postby mhaylls » 19 Oct 2017 18:21

Actually the weakest control is root (mainly) since u noticed stuns, para, etc. But I agree anyways.
mhaylls

Character: Mellow

PreviousNext

Return to News