5.8 Reincarnated Server FAQ

Check out what's going on.

5.8 Reincarnated Server FAQ

Postby Harboe » 27 Nov 2020 16:20

Frequently Asked Questions
5.8 Reincarnated Server

Q. Will my characters and might from the previous 5.8 server also be on the new 5.8 server?
A. Yes. The new 5.8 server is a re-launch that will use the database from the old 5.8 server that was closed earlier this year, so your old characters and might will be there.

Q. Where is the new 5.8 server located?
A. The new server is located in the exact same place as the current server. That is in Frankfurt, Germany.

Q. How can I play on the 5.8 server?
A. You must download the 5.8 Not Aion client through a Torrent client such as qBittorrent (download link). The 5.8 Not Aion client torrent which includes the launcher and everything you need to play can be downloaded here: https://notaion.com/launcher/Not_Aion_5.8.torrent

Q. When is the 5.8 server opening?
A. The 5.8 server will be released on November 29, 2020, around noon CEST. Make sure to have the client downloaded before then so you are ready to play once it goes live!

Q. My Aion client isn't working/giving me errors!
A. You can do a client "repair" by downloading the torrent again. Just set the download folder to where you put the Not Aion 5.8 client and it will automatically fix any files that are broken. The 5.8 Not Aion client torrent can be found here: https://notaion.com/launcher/Not_Aion_5.8.torrent

Q. Do we start from scratch?
A. No. New accounts will start with 100 Might, starter gear, and you will be able to use a 7-day Class Trial package which offers full shop gear for every class on your account. The gear in the package only lasts 7 days, so make sure to make the most of it while you can.

Q. What armor, weapons and manastones will be available?
A. The gear selection will be almost the same as it was back in 5.8 times with some minor changes. The exact details will have to wait until the server is released. However, the manastones available will generally be less potent than the ones at the time (we used to have +10 Archdaeva stones, etc.).

Q. What will be the Open World map and Siege map?
A. We are using the same Open World map and Siege map that was in place at the time of 5.8, that is Tiamaranta's Eye for Open World and Kaldor for the siege.

Q. Can we use .recharger on the 5.8 server?
A. Yes, you will have the same access to .recharger as you used to have back in 5.8.

Q. How do I earn Might and gear up on the 5.8 server?
A. There has always been several ways to gear up on Not Aion. If you just want to PvP, you can go PvP and earn Might and complete the dailies. Completing a daily goal gives 100 Might + the choice between 5 Tempering Solutions or 5 Omega Enchantment Stones. If you want to PvE, then you can grind mobs in Open World or play in one of the 5 available PvE challenges (solo, duo, 4-man, 6-man and 12-man). All of them provide great challenge and rewards for the PvE fans.

Q. Will there be Keio/Luminiel's weapons like in 5.8?
A. Yes, the +20 Peitan tempering challenge has been re-added to the 5.8 server, but the stats of the permanent +20 Luminiel/+15 Keio weapons have been adjusted for a more balanced experience.

Q. Will the nerfs to MR/Block/Strike Resist be active?
A. Yes, we will have the same nerfs in place as we used at the time. For more details, see this thread: https://forum.notaion.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9163

Q. Will Stigma Stones be +9 and unlock the additional Stigma Slot?
A. Yes! Unlike how it was at the time of 5.8 originally on Not Aion, we will be enabling the additional Stigma Slot on the 5.8 server.

Q. Will there be a full Item Shop with Market and Plume Exchange like the last time?
A. Yep! You will get the full Item Shop including The Market and Plume Exchange which are quintessential to the 5.8 experience.

Q. Do I need to create a new account to play on the 5.8 server?
A. No. You can use your old account to play on the 5.8 server if you wish.

Q. What kind of Archdaeva transformations will be available on the 5.8 server?
A. Just like back in 5.8, you will be able to get the 15 second duration buffs that can be used in Open World PvP, Secret Library PvE challenge, and some other places (though you can't use them in Battlegrounds). You will not be able to get the more powerful Archdaeva transformations that replace your skillbar, however.

Feel free to ask more questions. I will add the answers here.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Re: 5.8 Reincarnated Server FAQ

Postby Bishamon » 27 Nov 2020 21:15

Feel free to ask more questions. I will add the answers here.

5.8 server for NA server?
Bishamon

Character: Bishamon

Postby Harboe » 27 Nov 2020 22:33

Bishamon wrote:5.8 server for NA server?

If what you're asking is whether there will be a North American-based 5.8 server, the answer is no.
Harboe
Founder

Postby Dushka » 28 Nov 2020 06:30

And if 5.8 does not go to the server again, which then will also close the servo, and you update no 7.5 to 7.7, why not do it like this, and then set 5.8
Dushka

Character: 3

Postby Harboe » 28 Nov 2020 08:34

Dushka wrote:And if 5.8 does not go to the server again, which then will also close the servo, and you update no 7.5 to 7.7, why not do it like this, and then set 5.8

I don't understand what your question is.
Harboe
Founder

Postby Dushka » 28 Nov 2020 09:03

I'm telling you that if we update 7.7 on the combat server now and fix some bugs, most of these are skills. For the place of opening a new servo 5.8 version, if it cannot be lost, then suddenly it will turn out like that time on the new server will not be online again, as I understand it, the project will be closed then?

P.s I apologize for my English, I am writing via google translator.
Dushka

Character: 3

Postby Allison » 29 Nov 2020 00:05

Dushka wrote:I'm telling you that if we update 7.7 on the combat server now and fix some bugs, most of these are skills. For the place of opening a new servo 5.8 version, if it cannot be lost, then suddenly it will turn out like that time on the new server will not be online again, as I understand it, the project will be closed then?

P.s I apologize for my English, I am writing via google translator.

RUSSIAN: 7.5-7.7+ сервер теперь находится в режиме гибернации. Администратор этого частного сервера теперь поддерживает только один патч за раз. Если 5.8 остается активным, сервер 7.5+ будет отключен. Если сервер 5.8 умрет, то он восстановит 7.5+. Я с нетерпением ждал исправлений ошибок 7.5 и 7.7, но 5.8-это довольно весело
ENG: 7.5-7.7+ the server is now in hibernation mode. The administrator of this private server now supports only one patch at a time. If 5.8 remains active, the 7.5+ server will be disabled. If the 5.8 server dies, it will restore 7.5+. I was looking forward to bug fixes 7.5 and 7.7, but 5.8 is quite fun
Hope helps xx
Allison

Character: idkaaaaaeeeaaaaa

Postby Drizzlez » 29 Nov 2020 00:55

i know you said it will have the old database with old accounts, but will the character from the NA server transfer as well? or just eu
Drizzlez

Character: LotsOfThem

Postby Harboe » 29 Nov 2020 07:51

Drizzlez wrote:i know you said it will have the old database with old accounts, but will the character from the NA server transfer as well? or just eu

The server has already been launched. The database I'm referring to is the one from the 5.8 server that was launched earlier this year. So no, it's not the database from back in time when there was also a US Not Aion server.
Harboe
Founder

Postby IYoummu » 30 Nov 2020 01:35

Can you tell me the new stats of the keio/lumiel weapons? I am very curious but i don't wanna download 30gb for that only.
IYoummu

Re: A New Hope: 5.8 Revival

Postby Farmz » 30 Nov 2020 07:54

Hello Harboe!

I already have the last 5.8 client,i can login with that right?
Farmz

Character: 1

Re: A New Hope: 5.8 Revival

Postby Kihyun » 30 Nov 2020 08:37

Farmz wrote:Hello Harboe!

I already have the last 5.8 client,i can login with that right?

yes, you can
Kihyun

Character: Atenai

Postby crevitmear » 01 Dec 2020 09:47

If someone stole ur names you've used on 7.5+ since May will they be banned like the name stealers at the initial 5.8 launch?? I know I have fans but my identity is stolen. IDENTITY THEFT IS NOT A JOKE!!!!!!!! V___V
crevitmear

Character: myself

Postby Sed » 01 Dec 2020 21:47

crevitmear wrote:If someone stole ur names you've used on 7.5+ since May will they be banned like the name stealers at the initial 5.8 launch?? I know I have fans but my identity is stolen. IDENTITY THEFT IS NOT A JOKE!!!!!!!! V___V

U had a shitty name anyway. Find a better one mate.
Sed

Character: Sed

Postby Sed » 02 Dec 2020 00:27

I've got maximul 24 FPS. Why? This game used to run with more than 100 fps even in full PVP. I am using the x64 launcher.
Sed

Character: Sed

Next

Return to News