7.5 is now live!

Check out what's going on.

7.5 is now live!

Postby Harboe » 09 Jun 2020 18:21

Hello guys,

It's been a weird time for Not Aion lately with the ultimate demise of the 5.8 server and the slight rebirth of the "Live" server. That also means I've redirected my focus to the Live server lately to prepare for the 7.5 update. It came a little earlier (today) than I had hoped for, so the work I had planned to do is unfortunately not completed yet.

However, that doesn't mean Not Aion gives up: we have updated to patch 7.5 with all that entails in terms of skill changes and item updates. It's almost a classic by now, but I feel that with each and every update, some maps are removed from the client and 7.5 is no exception to that rule. This means I've had to make some quick adjustments to the active BG maps and other stuff to prevent bugs and crashes that would occur when entering deleted maps. Oh well, that's the life we're used to.

The base and Open World PvP map has been changed to Lakrum with the setup we had back at the launch of 6.2.

Please update your GameForge Aion client to the latest version in order to connect to the server.

Best regards,
Harboe
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Re: 7.5 is now live!

Postby Harboe » 10 Jun 2020 17:40

Update

All Stigmas are now "Improved" (golden) versions.
Harboe
Founder

Postby Harboe » 12 Jun 2020 16:07

Update

The passive effect of Minions has been enabled and the new S class Minions can be obtained from the shop here: https://notaion.com/shop/class-s-minions

You get all 10 S class Minions when you use the contract and it's quite important that you always have a Minion summoned because the buffs are pretty massive.
Harboe
Founder

Postby Harboe » 16 Jul 2020 17:38

Update

Fixed the frequent crash issue with Send Log error message appearing when opening map/switching characters (and perhaps also in other scenarios). Let me know if you still have issues after the update.

EDIT: Also made Starter Gear automatically appear for new items since surveys are broken in the client.
Harboe
Founder

Return to News