5.6 + Open World + EXTRA

Check out what's going on.

Re: 5.6 + Open World + EXTRA

Postby Tatayoyo » 11 Aug 2017 15:53

As a ranger I never realized clerics lacked damage, considering they can reliably nuke me in 3 seconds.
I don't really understand the damage equations, but this buff just seems a bit over the top, for a class than can full heal in the middle of combat :-/
Tatayoyo

Character: Liat

Postby Drill » 11 Aug 2017 23:30

Tatayoyo wrote:As a ranger I never realized clerics lacked damage, considering they can reliably nuke me in 3 seconds.
I don't really understand the damage equations, but this buff just seems a bit over the top, for a class than can full heal in the middle of combat :-/

The pvp atk buff for clerics I think is more to make the cleric players use full dps spec instead of full support or half support specs for pvp solo cleric since nowdays nobody runs call of lightning spec that often ..
Drill
Officer

Character: AetherTech

Postby computerhoofd » 12 Aug 2017 04:07

Good googly moogly. Look at those buffs.
computerhoofd
Ancient

Character: Kenkou

Postby kilikmak93 » 12 Aug 2017 22:37

http://imgur.com/a/fCMUA

i cannot fuse my weapons please help is this also a glitch?
kilikmak93

Character: Ratatoskr

Postby Harboe » 12 Aug 2017 22:44

Use the Support forum.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Harboe » 13 Aug 2017 09:12

Update

The event Box drop from kills in Open World and BG's has now been turned off. You may still use your tokens to play in the Upgrade Arcade/Shugo Game, but I advise you to do so now as the event will be disabled in a few days.
Harboe
Founder

Postby sad » 14 Aug 2017 01:51

Tatayoyo wrote:As a ranger I never realized clerics lacked damage, considering they can reliably nuke me in 3 seconds.

tbh this boost on cler was necessary in bg 100%(even more) because like mages cler has low burst. and unlike mages it has no ccs or anyting but heals which are useless if u dps and u already have a supp. but in everything no . at least i wouldnt boost call lighting (or at least not so much ) and the 100% trigger chain was crazy and its good it got deleted
sad

Character: Sad

Postby Seismik » 14 Aug 2017 02:37

kilikmak93 wrote:http://imgur.com/a/fCMUA

i cannot fuse my weapons please help is this also a glitch?

You can only fuse 2 handed weapons and you have to go to the Arms Fusion NPC to do so.
Seismik

Character: Seismik

Postby Clover » 14 Aug 2017 02:49

Seismik wrote:
You can only fuse 2 handed weapons and you have to go to the Arms Fusion NPC to do so.

No you don't. lol.
Just right click your weapon and pick armfuse under the modify/enchant tab.
If you have starter gear, you have to put the White Star (?) weapon on top.
ruse (n.): a trick, stratagem, or artifice.
Clover

Character: Ruse

Postby sad » 14 Aug 2017 05:59

Harboe wrote:You can't really evaluate the nerf to Fear Shriek in a vacuum, because it didn't happen in a vacuum. It happened with an update that actually had a quite large balance impact. That said, looking at BG statistics after the update, SM is still strong, but I need a couple weeks of data to properly analyse things.

i think if you look better at ranking u can see that sms on top did way more bgs than others.( http://prntscr.com/g85iw7 )
also this nerf doesnt nerf much set up sm+sin. said this its obvious 3mins of cd for fear shierk is too much. i dont see anything wrong in fear shierk in itself. it has low range and its easy to avoid if cler knows what hes doing. also sm is 1st target in every bg, so u dont have that much space for playing with cler and fake fear shierk as someone up here said; especially in many groups bgs when everyone is on u and u can barely cast something. what is really broken is that when sm plays with other ccs so, cleric cant avoid fear because its in sleep.(u can ask this to cascata or every other sm that you know.) i dont know why increasing fear shierk cd if thats not the problem. now if sm goes with another cc then in 3 rounds bgs or 2 groups bgs in general(im not that sure) it wont be that much nerfed(depends vs what set up is against.) but in many groups bgs, especially kill count its really bad. if it goes with an assasin then its op in 3v3 and ok in many groups bgs. if anything else it will be bad in 2 groups bgs and really bad in many groups bgs. so i do think sm needs a nerf in bgs when it goes with other ccs but for me nerfing fear shierk isnt the answer, especially with so much cd.
sad

Character: Sad

Postby MyNameIsBigDeuce » 14 Aug 2017 20:17

Hello :heyguys:
MyNameIsBigDeuce

Character: BigDeuce

Postby Harboe » 14 Aug 2017 20:36

Dank, now nobody can say we don't listen to our players :kappa:
Harboe
Founder

Postby Crusherz » 17 Aug 2017 23:07

Harboe wrote:Fear Shriek/Demonic Scream (only in BG): cooldown increased from 1 min to 3 min (doesn't apply to 6v6).

Is .1v1 considered to be a BG? Because fear shriek cd there is also 3 min. Will this be changed?
Crusherz

Character: Crusherz

Postby Lavkiv » 19 Aug 2017 23:37

Crusherz wrote:Is .1v1 considered to be a BG? Because fear shriek cd there is also 3 min. Will this be changed?

BG is BG. 1v1 is 1v1. Arena is arena.
Lavkiv
Officer

Location: Stuck between dimensions. Got big fast food butt sorry.
Character: Bardkauza

Postby Spartaque » 19 Aug 2017 23:43

Lavkiv and his guessing game 3, but here you're closer to truth than before :D
I answered Crusherz in PM when he asked, and i'm waiting for Harboe to answer when he'll have time to fix this.
Issues? Troubles?
Whisper me on:
Spartaque
Ceasar

Spartaque
EU Staff

PreviousNext

Return to News